[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
mLgz0rn wrote:
Quick question..

In the talent tree a passive called Infused is picked, but using the timeless jewel makes it into Calming Devotion.

This however does not seem to be the case in PoB, is this an error there or?

If so, should that passive really be picked?

If not, what have I done wrong? :D

You need a timeless jewel with a different number roll. The number roll determines random notable transformations.

Check this as you shop:

https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree

Thanks! was abit confused how it worked :D
"
thedukey wrote:
It could be, but Thunderfist should be enough to carry with Arc, no?

I swapped back to this from another build when I learned Galvanic was bugged, so giving it another shot.

Thunderfist will not carry a four-link, no. Your bossing damage is gonna suffer until you get the links done.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
I relevelled into inquisitor and it feels better already, thanks for the build. Wish rings weren't this expensive tho
"
PATTlS wrote:
I relevelled into inquisitor and it feels better already, thanks for the build. Wish rings weren't this expensive tho

Yea. It is unfortunate, but BIS is BIS, can't be helped.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
I'm confused about the herald of agony buffs on the rings you have listed. How does herald of agony apply within the build? I can't find where its equipped/given anywhere.
"
LittleChimps wrote:
I'm confused about the herald of agony buffs on the rings you have listed. How does herald of agony apply within the build? I can't find where its equipped/given anywhere.

You don't use any heralds in this build. The unique rings which can roll +1 power charge also always have these herald mods, but they are dead mods. The power charge alone is good, but it also usually has some res and attributes. The power charge is generated by a very lucky roll of the randomized synthesized mods, only on these unique boss-drop rings (and a few much rarer non-unique drops) in Synthesis maps.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 3, 2022, 12:29:06 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
LittleChimps wrote:

You don't use any heralds in this build. The unique rings which can roll +1 power charge also always have these herald mods, but they are dead mods. The power charge alone is good, but it also usually has some res and attributes. The power charge is generated by a rare roll of the randomized synthesized mods, only on these unique boss-drop rings (and a few much rarer non-unique drops) in Synthesis maps.

Ah I see, thanks! I had just reached that answer as well lol
Made some relevant changes to all of the high level trees over the past couple days, it should be a while until the next update so consider updating now.
Hello, newish player here (harvest is the most recent league I've played). This is the first time I've played with the new atlas tree. What would y'all recommend to farm currency? Right now I'm specced into essences and kirac missions, and all my currency is coming the chaos recipe.

Also, what items should I prioritize? As of now, I'm ele and chaos capped, but my energy shield is only around 2k. The only unique I've gotten so far is The Vertex. I was thinking of going shav's, then prism guardian, and then chayula's, but would like some advice.

Thanks for the guide, having a lot of fun with arc.
"
igloodude640 wrote:
Hello, newish player here (harvest is the most recent league I've played). This is the first time I've played with the new atlas tree. What would y'all recommend to farm currency? Right now I'm specced into essences and kirac missions, and all my currency is coming the chaos recipe.

Also, what items should I prioritize? As of now, I'm ele and chaos capped, but my energy shield is only around 2k. The only unique I've gotten so far is The Vertex. I was thinking of going shav's, then prism guardian, and then chayula's, but would like some advice.

Thanks for the guide, having a lot of fun with arc.

Ritual/Expedition/Heist/Legion/Blight (if you don't crash on Blight) are the only viable strategies currently, aside from niche stuff people build around. I'm personally running the first three.

You should get Shimmeron immediately. I'd get presence of chayula before prism guardian because it's much cheaper. Take a look at the "Extreme Budget" item set and see if you can find some small upgrades for cheap there.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 3, 2022, 9:34:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info