[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

"
iParadoxG wrote:
Thanks a lot for your response. and thanks for the suggestions. I will make the changes. I will start with the shoes, ring, and flasks first. :)

Thanks for the build guide too. If it wasn't for this, I would've left this insanely tough game.

You're very welcome!

PoE is a weird game. With a weak build, it's nearly impossible, but with a good build, it can be snore-inducing in a lot of places. A lot of people joke about POB being the real game, because that's where results actually come from.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
The Damage is pretty good but iam a bit too squishy...
"
ShadovV666 wrote:
The Damage is pretty good but iam a bit too squishy...

The templar setup is tankier in maps, but the trickster is much tankier on bosses with spell damage. Your gear is pretty good, you could swap out to inquisitor, run grace and determination. That's what I usually do, and keep the trickster on the backburner if i decide to do uber bosses with the 100% spell suppress.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Update for today:

Made some improvements to Inquisitor's auras, swapped a magic quicksilver for Rotgut, as well as adding a special combo of flasks for uber bossing as Inquisitor. This flask setup is an alternative to using normal flasks, which tend to be quite weak for bossing because of the low amount of flask charges being generated.

You use four slots for the combo.

In your flask slots, you put the following, in this EXACT order:
- Rotgut (or a flask of your choosing)
- A magic divine life flask, with "instant recovery on low life"
- Forbidden Taste, instilled with "used when an adjacent flask is used".
- Sorrow of the Divine, enkindled with "reduced flask charges used"
- Forbidden Taste, instilled with "used when an adjacent flask is used".

The effect of this combination, is that when you activate Sorrow of the Divine, you instantly restore Energy Shield equal to 200% of your maximum life. This is not ES for the total, so this ends up being around 2600 ES restored per button press. You can use it twice. In addition, you can manually press the magic life flask during Sorrow (if you're careful), giving another 2100 ES per button press. With very careful micromanagement, this setup can potentially recover about 9400 ES with instant effects. The chaos damage is nearly entirely mitigated by our regen, with leech covering the rest.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Feb 1, 2023, 12:48:53 PM
howdy cassie!

i started playing PoE seriously for the first time in Kalandra league. before then, i'd started and tried getting through the game again and again over the course of several years, but each time, i'd end up overwhelmed and would stop after entering the "skill forest".

i ended up finding this write-up while looking for alternative beginner-friendly build guides, and i'm incredibly glad that i did. there's a wealth of clearly explained information here and just enough leads into interesting build mechanics (unleash, power charge stacking, going low life) that it drew my curiosity as a player and i ended up a ton about about the game as a result. i hit 95 on my galvanic arc trickster, rhysdar, and have been trotting along ever since.

your build has a delightful mix of defensive layers, mobility, quality-of-life and clearspeed that made reaching t16s as a first time player comfortable and easy. thanks very much for your help--i'll be recommending galvanic arc to other new players i meet. ^^

i noticed something in the 'crafting advice' section. when discussing blight oil extractors for making money, you refer to your atlas tree. i remember seeing your atlas tree planner linked in a previous version of the post (maybe before the 3.20 patch reworks?), but i don't believe it's linked in the post any longer.

cheers!
"
Quaggy wrote:
howdy cassie!

i started playing PoE seriously for the first time in Kalandra league. before then, i'd started and tried getting through the game again and again over the course of several years, but each time, i'd end up overwhelmed and would stop after entering the "skill forest".

i ended up finding this write-up while looking for alternative beginner-friendly build guides, and i'm incredibly glad that i did. there's a wealth of clearly explained information here and just enough leads into interesting build mechanics (unleash, power charge stacking, going low life) that it drew my curiosity as a player and i ended up a ton about about the game as a result. i hit 95 on my galvanic arc trickster, rhysdar, and have been trotting along ever since.

your build has a delightful mix of defensive layers, mobility, quality-of-life and clearspeed that made reaching t16s as a first time player comfortable and easy. thanks very much for your help--i'll be recommending galvanic arc to other new players i meet. ^^

i noticed something in the 'crafting advice' section. when discussing blight oil extractors for making money, you refer to your atlas tree. i remember seeing your atlas tree planner linked in a previous version of the post (maybe before the 3.20 patch reworks?), but i don't believe it's linked in the post any longer.

cheers!

Thanks so much for the feedback!

I removed my atlas tree because I was finding that most people were too overwhelmed by understanding some of the blight/alva mechanics, plus I wasn't entirely confident in it being the best currency farming as well. I've just now re-added my atlas tree to the guide, with a shorter explanation. It's in the map mods section.
Hi, just wanted to chime in and thank you for the amazing build.

It has been super effective for me, and it's clearing all the content with the right amount of challenge, while always being able to look forward for some sort of improvement.

Looking forward for any new build you will put out next league :)
Last edited by Redegar on Feb 18, 2023, 9:48:54 AM
"
Redegar wrote:
Hi, just wanted to chime in and thank you for the amazing build.

It's been super effective for me, and it's clearing all the content with the right amount of challenge, while always being able to look forward some sort of improvement.

Looking forward for any new build you will put out next league :)

Thanks so much!
How does Vaal Arc work with Unleashed? It says that unleash doesn't support vaal gems
"
FlameArctic wrote:
How does Vaal Arc work with Unleashed? It says that unleash doesn't support vaal gems

That is right, Unleash does not affect the Vaal portion. It still deals about double the damage of a normal cast, gives a lucky lightning damage buff, and a massive chaining effect. It's best for map clearing with the wide chain, but a little helpful to mix in during bosses for the lucky buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info