[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

"
triplod wrote:
Hey man

Thank you for the Post, I follow it well enough

Still feel like we lacking some damage. Any chance we can maybe replace the wand for some super rare? Or any sugestions to further upgrade?

Only dont have the rings, but I feel they are better off providing defense.

Let me know where I can improve if you can.

https://pastebin.com/ixT0Lync

---
Most importantly, update your POB to the one I posted yesterday! There's some big improvements.
---

This build has a lot of layers of scaling for damage, so as you upgrade all your gear you will notice a lot of difference. You're missing quite a bit still.

You can get "spell critical strike chance" corruption on thunderfist gloves pretty cheap.

Your Vaal Arc is level 20, get a level 21. Same for Galvanic Field, get level 21. Replace your Vaal Grace and Vaal Clarity with REGULAR grace and clarity, because they're consuming your Vaal souls which you need for Vaal Arc.

Your flasks need upgrading, having the right base type isn't enough, the mods matter. In addition, you need to Instilling Orb them for "Used when charges reach full", once you get the right ones.

The gifts from above rings are a ton of extra damage, and power charge rings are even more damage still. Upgrade the resistances on your boots and belt to make it so you don't need the resist on rings.

Do everything here and you'll have least 50% more damage. Further upgrades will you push you even further.

Best of luck to you! I'm a girl btw :)
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jan 2, 2023, 4:20:57 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
triplod wrote:
Hey man

Thank you for the Post, I follow it well enough

Still feel like we lacking some damage. Any chance we can maybe replace the wand for some super rare? Or any sugestions to further upgrade?

Only dont have the rings, but I feel they are better off providing defense.

Let me know where I can improve if you can.

https://pastebin.com/ixT0Lync

---
Most importantly, update your POB to the one I posted yesterday! There's some big improvements.
---

This build has a lot of layers of scaling for damage, so as you upgrade all your gear you will notice a lot of difference. You're missing quite a bit still.

You can get "spell critical strike chance" corruption on thunderfist gloves pretty cheap.

Your Vaal Arc is level 20, get a level 21. Same for Galvanic Field, get level 21. Replace your Vaal Grace and Vaal Clarity with REGULAR grace and clarity, because they're consuming your Vaal souls which you need for Vaal Arc.

Your flasks need upgrading, having the right base type isn't enough, the mods matter. In addition, you need to Instilling Orb them for "Used when charges reach full", once you get the right ones.

The gifts from above rings are a ton of extra damage, and power charge rings are even more damage still. Upgrade the resistances on your boots and belt to make it so you don't need the resist on rings.

Do everything here and you'll have least 50% more damage. Further upgrades will you push you even further.

Best of luck to you! I'm a girl btw :)

I noticed you improved the tree right after posting.

Fixed https://pastebin.com/ZRfcSYBs

Its much better on damage and defense. Feels great now.

You are correct I should have read it proper the "50% Increased Damage one consecrated ground is ridiculous" Does it stack when having 2 rings?

Level 21 Vaal Arc is very expensive so ill just work on building one slowly.

You think the enlighten Support is worth having? Never had any mana problems. I am sure we can use de extra socket to force a curse on someone, or a golem.

And what would you suggest for the open space in CWDT? Shock Nova, Wave of Conviction, Lightning Conduit?

Thank you for the tips, dudette

Last edited by triplod on Jan 2, 2023, 8:14:32 PM
"

I noticed you improved the tree right after posting.

Fixed https://pastebin.com/ZRfcSYBs

Its much better on damage and defense. Feels great now.

You are correct I should have read it proper the "50% Increased Damage one consecrated ground is ridiculous" Does it stack when having 2 rings?

Level 21 Vaal Arc is very expensive so ill just work on building one slowly.

You think the enlighten Support is worth having? Never had any mana problems. I am sure we can use de extra socket to force a curse on someone, or a golem.

And what would you suggest for the open space in CWDT? Shock Nova, Wave of Conviction, Lightning Conduit?

Thank you for the tips, dudette

Yea it stacks, and you get crit, block, and rarity, its sick. The only thing better is the crazy raw damage from a power charge ring.

Weird about the arc, i got mine for like 30c earlier in the league, it's normally very cheap, especially on zero quality (default quality does nothing for us)

The enlighten is a QOL thing, sometimes you can go out of mana when you're chain casting and your CWDT triggers go off. It also helps on 60% reduced aura effect maps (clarity is an aura).

I don't typically use the open slot, WoC is good for trickster and Arc is good for Inquisitor, but it tends not to do much. The main useful thing is it restarts your leech a bit when it hits. The main problem is the mana cost, it does stuff but it can also oom you easier.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jan 3, 2023, 6:48:09 AM
"
Yea it stacks, and you get crit, block, and rarity, its sick. The only thing better is the crazy raw damage from a power charge ring.

Weird about the arc, i got mine for like 30c earlier in the league, it's normally very cheap, especially on zero quality (default quality does nothing for us)

Level 21 Vaal Arc right now is 13 Div

Ill work on the ring

Ideally it would be Precursor's Emblem Topaz Ring with +1 Power Charge but thats 50 Divs.

Think thats the end game in rings.

Last edited by triplod on Jan 3, 2023, 7:02:10 AM
thank you for the build, i had a lvl88 old man doing nothing so i decided to try this build.

I have the budget for end game i got every gear and jewel the damage is insane but defense i am super squishy i can't figure out the issue.

I tried to link my pop but i didn't know how. The only thing missing are the clusters and i tried determination didn't help.

One last thing my ES is 5.5k and you got 7k+ again i have everything exactly like in the POP.
Last edited by AbduLx87 on Jan 20, 2023, 8:12:22 PM
I must be missing something my ES is only 4.4 and i have all the end game gear, what am i doing wrong?
"
Calien wrote:
I must be missing something my ES is only 4.4 and i have all the end game gear, what am i doing wrong?

The POB is set up with perfect gear, so small differences will add up. For example, your shav's has 50 less base ES because I used perfect roll. However, that's probably worth it for your double corrupt.

I see you're using double forbidden flame, that's gonna be a missing 6-8% ES per rare jewel that would be there. But again, probably worth it.

I noticed your gloves have attack crit implicit, you need spell crit implicit. Your glove corruption is doing nothing.

You can get Harvest elemental damage quality on your Shimmeron, and better rolls (10% multi per).

Overall yea, you're SUPER decked out. I'd recommend you reroll Inquisitor and keep all the same gear, there's just a few gem switches. Inquisitor has better damage and 50% more ES, but no spell suppression. There's a mageblood suppression setup for Inquisitor if you want to work towards that.

If your main concern is increasing your defenses dramatically, the only thing you could really do with this character is to swap Wrath for Determination. (I do this quite often). You can also consider running a safer atlas tree, I've grown quite a disdain for Delirium for instance.

If I were trying to level to 100 solo through maps, this is the tree I would use for safer content: poeurl.com/dPQy
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jan 21, 2023, 7:40:55 AM
Seeing that I can't/never can afford a ring that gives me a +1 Maximum power charge, I switched my ascendancy to Assassin. This is my POB where I kinda branched off of yours to make an Assassin Trickster. https://pobb.in/TH6N9Z1dvdSB

I removed all of the spell suppression nodes too. I am not sure if it's POB or just how the way this game works, I had to make the spell impression to 100% to get the benefits, mine capped at 81% not giving me many benefits.

I got Forbidden Flesh and Forbidden Flame for Soul Drinker, so my leech instances won't be removed when I hit max ES.

The character does good damage without all the perfect jewels, rings, or gems. But it has become squishy. Also noticed that my ES recovery is not that great as I don't have Polymath.

Please take a look to see if my build is any good. I am very new to character building in POE; Sanctum is my third league. So, if you could, please suggest a way I can make this build a little bit tanky.

Thanks. :)
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
"
iParadoxG wrote:
Seeing that I can't/never can afford a ring that gives me a +1 Maximum power charge, I switched my ascendancy to Assassin. This is my POB where I kinda branched off of yours to make an Assassin Trickster. https://pobb.in/TH6N9Z1dvdSB

I removed all of the spell suppression nodes too. I am not sure if it's POB or just how the way this game works, I had to make the spell impression to 100% to get the benefits, mine capped at 81% not giving me many benefits.

I got Forbidden Flesh and Forbidden Flame for Soul Drinker, so my leech instances won't be removed when I hit max ES.

The character does good damage without all the perfect jewels, rings, or gems. But it has become squishy. Also noticed that my ES recovery is not that great as I don't have Polymath.

Please take a look to see if my build is any good. I am very new to character building in POE; Sanctum is my third league. So, if you could, please suggest a way I can make this build a little bit tanky.

Thanks. :)

Really great job improvising! I usually farm blight, expedition and harvest, and i got my rings for 10d each this league. Assassin is sort of a hidden third option for this build, I toyed around with it in POB but never got it where it should be. Soul Drinker forbidden jewels are the way to make that work at all with Shimmeron degen, so great job catching that.

You were probably missing the 20% spell suppression from trickster ascendancy. Suppression is a super important stat for bossing, but the Inquisitor version skips it and stacks more ES. You essentially skipped it for damage, which is fine but squishier.

You did a FANTASTIC job for a new player. The reason you're squishy is because you've dropped spell suppression and aren't running Determination either (over Wrath). You also replaced Discipline with Herald of Ice. Strategically these choices are fine because they're trade-offs, you just simply went all-in on damage (Efficiently!).

Here are some more specifics:
- Skyforth's main benefit of stun threshold does nothing for you, we're already immune to stun from Presence of Chayula. Replace Skyforth with rare boots with high ES and resists. You can get chaos res here to save some passives, which you move into ES.
- Replace LE Heup with another Gifts from Above, you don't need the resistances, espc after the boot upgrade.
- You can buy thunderfist with spell crit corruption implicit, which is a lot of crit.
- Your rare belt has low rolls. A good belt for example has +50 or more ES explicit and 5-20% maximum ES explicit.
- Your watcher's eye doesn't have the clarity to ES mod, and your rare doesn't have max ES %.
- You can work on getting level 21 Vaal Arc and Galvanic Field. I usually have to craft my 21/20 anomalous vaal arc myself using alva temples with doryani's Institute. (corrupt 20/20 anomalous arcs in the device, vaal orb galvanic field 20/20 or buy it).
- None of your flasks are crafted according to the guide suggestions, check the items tab in POB. You want 'used when charges reach full' enchantment from instilling orbs on everything but quicksilver (which i prefer enkindling for effect and manual cast but you don't have to), and they should all have 'gains charges when you crit' for fast refill. Again, see the POB for specifics.
- (Optional) swap herald of ice and wrath for discipline and determination.

There's a lot more there to be improved, but I stuck to budgety tips for now. Feel free to come back and ask if you run out of ideas.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jan 24, 2023, 4:06:16 PM
Thanks a lot for your response. and thanks for the suggestions. I will make the changes. I will start with the shoes, ring, and flasks first. :)

Thanks for the build guide too. If it wasn't for this, I would've left this insanely tough game.
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info