[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

"
Foxandxss wrote:
Question: why does chayula cap my shield like a 10%? I have 2138/2520 and it won't go up

It's probably because of the Ghost Dance and the fact you don't have more than 2138 evasion ;)
"
n0rel wrote:
"
Foxandxss wrote:
Question: why does chayula cap my shield like a 10%? I have 2138/2520 and it won't go up

It's probably because of the Ghost Dance and the fact you don't have more than 2138 evasion ;)

ah my bad. Forgot about that. Thank you!

PS: Why is ghost dance in my game but inner conviction in the PoB?
"
Foxandxss wrote:
"
n0rel wrote:
"
Foxandxss wrote:

ah my bad. Forgot about that. Thank you!

PS: Why is ghost dance in my game but inner conviction in the PoB?

Militant Faith timeless jewel with dominus mod transforms keystones in its radius into inner conviction.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 30, 2022, 3:54:59 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:

Militant Faith timeless jewel with dominus mod transforms keystones in its radius into inner conviction.

Thank you sir. I will take a look. Many many things to learn in this game!
"
Foxandxss wrote:
"
Cassie322 wrote:

Thank you sir. I will take a look. Many many things to learn in this game!
I'm a girl, and you're welcome.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
This build is extremely Uniques dependant.
I couldnt do Tier5 maps without dying at least once. Everything one shots you.

I really liked how build looked on paper but in reality didnt work for me.
I bought most Extreme Budget Uniques and bought Crown of the Inward didnt help.

I tried to add Steelskin on Mouse LB, tried Chaos Golem...Didnt work.

I could only fit in 2 auras (Determination and Purity of Elements). Forget about Pain Attunement talent (Just skip it) it is truly very late game talent with End Games uniques.
Build also has extreme pressure on trying to cap All Resists since you only have 2 open gear slots where you stick all your resists (Ring&Belt).

I might continue trying to salvage my time and money invested...but losing all hope.

Dont think it's anyone's fault, just things dont ad up for me sorry.
"
Invoguee wrote:
This build is extremely Uniques dependant.
I couldnt do Tier5 maps without dying at least once. Everything one shots you.

I really liked how build looked on paper but in reality didnt work for me.
I bought most Extreme Budget Uniques and bought Crown of the Inward didnt help.

I tried to add Steelskin on Mouse LB, tried Chaos Golem...Didnt work.

I could only fit in 2 auras (Determination and Purity of Elements). Forget about Pain Attunement talent (Just skip it) it is truly very late game talent with End Games uniques.
Build also has extreme pressure on trying to cap All Resists since you only have 2 open gear slots where you stick all your resists (Ring&Belt).

I might continue trying to salvage my time and money invested...but losing all hope.

Dont think it's anyone's fault, just things dont ad up for me sorry.

Work on finishing all of the "extreme budget" items, and buy some rares to resistance cap. Steelskin will go on cast when damage taken links, it's automatic.

Don't give up. Rerolling isn't going to solve anything if you've refused to even minimally gear your character.
It is already getting better. 3rd ascendancy helps and then managed to get a unique chest from the recomended Budget.
Working towards Unique Shield next and Boots.

I ditched Steelskin :) I have included Storm Brand with Hextouch and Conductivity, really like it, helps to leech shield while I run around and find a safe timing to cast Arcs :)

I dont want to give up, thanks for the kind words. I love spell casters
Hello,
I'm a beginning player from Taiwan. First, I'm sorry that my English is not good and hope you can understand what I say.

I'm following your guide to play this build. However, my damage dps is very low
and hard to run T15 T16 maps. I always died at boss fight or spent a long time to kill boss.

Please advice me how to modify my items or everything else. Here is my POB.
https://pastebin.com/HxCgd5Uf

Thank you for the trouble. Finally, I appreciate you of that this great guide to let me know how to play this game!
"
pgohalol wrote:
Hello,
I'm a beginning player from Taiwan. First, I'm sorry that my English is not good and hope you can understand what I say.

I'm following your guide to play this build. However, my damage dps is very low
and hard to run T15 T16 maps. I always died at boss fight or spent a long time to kill boss.

Please advice me how to modify my items or everything else. Here is my POB.
https://pastebin.com/HxCgd5Uf

Thank you for the trouble. Finally, I appreciate you of that this great guide to let me know how to play this game!

You need instilling and to finish your flasks. You need a real belt, then replace a ring with some damage like "gifts from above" or +1 power charge. You can upgrade a lot of your support gems, including level 21 arc and discharge, and awakened supports. Your helmet can use +1 power charge corruption. Leveling up will help a lot too.

You've done an EXCELLENT job so far for a new player. Very well done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info