[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

This build seems rather expensive to pull off that damage?

How does the build perform without +3max power charge corruptions ? (helm and both rings)

Also rolling the large cluster seems hard but idk just me i guess
Last edited by reptoon on Aug 29, 2022, 1:43:18 PM
"
reptoon wrote:

How does the build perform without +3max power charge corruptions ? (helm and both rings)

The cluster jewels aren't too bad, a bit tricky to craft yourself but not too expensive.

You can do all pinnacle bosses without the more expensive items, but to do it deathless or quickly, or even attempt the uber versions, you'll need to invest into the build. It's unrealistic to expect you'll utterly destroy top-end content while missing a lot of moderately expensive items. This build in particular uses twice as many scaling layers as most, so the progression curve is more exponential, meaning it gets MUCH stronger at max gear, compared to the usual 'slightly' stronger.

For specific examples, I've done Exarch, Eater, and Guardians on semi-budget gear.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 29, 2022, 1:59:04 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
reptoon wrote:

The cluster jewels aren't too bad, a bit tricky to craft yourself but not too expensive.

You can do all pinnacle bosses without the more expensive items, but to do it deathless or quickly, or even attempt the uber versions, you'll need to invest into the build. It's unrealistic to expect you'll utterly destroy top-end content while missing a lot of moderately expensive items. This build in particular uses twice as many scaling layers as most, so the progression curve is more exponential, meaning it gets MUCH stronger at max gear, compared to the usual 'slightly' stronger.

For specific examples, I've done Exarch, Eater, and Guardians on semi-budget gear.

thanks for the reply - i'm almost done getting the gear for budget / endgame variants. also starting at a lower level (respeccing an unused trickster in this league)

nice writeup on the guide

Last edited by reptoon on Aug 29, 2022, 2:50:08 PM
Hi, you said Shocked or chilled ground, we're immune. How are we getting immunity to those? What am I missing?
"
ThaArsenal wrote:
Hi, you said Shocked or chilled ground, we're immune. How are we getting immunity to those? What am I missing?

Purity of elements does that.
I've added an Inquisitor setup for the more advanced players who are interested. An unexpected change in this patch is the number of resistance over-capped monsters added to the game, and so, Inquisitor is back on the menu, despite lower paper DPS.

The biggest advantage to the swap is nearly quadruple DPS on some rares with similar boss damage, and the biggest disadvantage is significantly worse recovery rate without polymath and overleech. I've completed The Feared with this build as Inquisitor, it's definitely viable.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 29, 2022, 4:10:33 PM
Can you list the 3 mods from a watchers eye from best to worst? please :D

I guess I can only buy 1 of the mods right now. I might go with clarity for more Energy Shield and forget about lightning pen until I get a better budget?
Last edited by reptoon on Aug 29, 2022, 4:38:19 PM
"
reptoon wrote:
Can you list the 3 mods from a watchers eye from best to worst? please :D

I guess I can only buy 1 of the mods right now. I might go with clarity for more Energy Shield and forget about lightning pen until I get a better budget?

yea go for the ES, try and get a decent non-optimal second mod
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 29, 2022, 4:52:08 PM
Hitting late red maps T-14-16s and I must say im struggling to survive anything that isn't a skeleton, expeditions feel impossible with literally any map mod on it. I also. think galvanic might be bugged because sometimes it doesn't even cast or the aoe is super smol (at first i thought its a dps/shock issue but even with a crit shrine it'd not proc sometimes) I think ggg messed up the skill because when used by itself it doesn't feel like its doing damage every .5 seconds either. All around its a very difficult skill to cope yourself into thinking it works.
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
"
Hitting late red maps T-14-16s and I must say im struggling to survive anything that isn't a skeleton, expeditions feel impossible with literally any map mod on it. I also. think galvanic might be bugged because sometimes it doesn't even cast or the aoe is super smol (at first i thought its a dps/shock issue but even with a crit shrine it'd not proc sometimes) I think ggg messed up the skill because when used by itself it doesn't feel like its doing damage every .5 seconds either. All around its a very difficult skill to cope yourself into thinking it works.

You might be running an "avoid ailments" chance map, or you might not be shocking with your hits if they didn't crit.

I noticed the survivability problem too, and I've made a much-improved evasion version of the build you should check out. All you have to swap is your helmet, defense aura, and a flask, with very minor differences on the tree. It's a huge improvement and I've been playing that one. The reason for this oversight is because of Archnemesis changes making the game shift the types of damage that come in.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 29, 2022, 10:07:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info