3.18.1f Patch Notes

Sentinels are gone but my hype is not
"
Remove-only stash tabs can no longer be set to public.

This is awesome! I hope the game will keep going in this direction with even higher pace! Who even need respect if you can have money instead, right?
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
rip
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
"
Remove-only stash tabs can no longer be set to public.

This is awesome! I hope the game will keep going in this direction with even higher pace! Who even need respect if you can have money instead, right?

Right!! -______-
few more hours
PLEASE give remove-only tabs the option to set them to public again.

Make them private on migration but if somebody wants to offer their items in the permanent league, let them set the stash back to public. Wasn't it like that before? Can't be that big of a strain on the API.

This is just straight up a slap in the face of the permanent leagues. And that is on top of the bad mechanism at play when purchasing more tabs (randomly having remove-only tabs converted or even regular tabs turning remove-only and gaining remove-only tabs as usable ones).

The permanent leagues deserve some love too. Don't actively make them worse.
Removing trade from remove-only tabs is yet another despicable decision to add to your long list of failures.

Can't really think of a bigger fuck you to all standard players to be honest. This move clearly shows you don't care about standard players or the standard economy whatsoever.

Disgusted to return to the game after some time and learn of this news. Shame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info