3.18.1f Patch Notes

The remove only tabs no longer being set to public has league implications as well. 30days into every new league "race rewards" such as demis and alt arts would be up for sale in league; usually cheaper than in standard.

So once that 30 day mark hits; this can only be done once. So league will see fewer and fewer aa's and demis available in league play scenarios.

90% of my AA collection in std were made possible via this

I hate this change; terrible move
"Actually as the #1 Slayer's Banker..."
"Actually as the #1 Guardian's Banker..."
So if I don't log in,
I keep my sentinels?

Checkmate ggg.
"
indeed317 wrote:
The remove only tabs no longer being set to public has league implications as well. 30days into every new league "race rewards" such as demis and alt arts would be up for sale in league; usually cheaper than in standard.

So once that 30 day mark hits; this can only be done once. So league will see fewer and fewer aa's and demis available in league play scenarios.

90% of my AA collection in std were made possible via this

I hate this change; terrible move

Second this - I am very disappointed GGG...
"
Remove-only stash tabs can no longer be set to public.

Dishonest move
"

This change has its upsides like decluttering the trade site and lowering API load, but overall to the player its very bad, for the standard community and league players alike.

The healthiest choice would have been to default league tabs to private but giving the option to make them public. This way however no item from league will
ever be listed on standard trade and there would be no ability to do so because
most have full tabs and the forum is simply too clunky to use to efficiently list things fast.

I personally know people with hundreds if not thousand of tabs from past leagues that they use to sell old items to slowly clear them.

No item from league will ever be listed again in standard unless they go through the forums, buy tabs, or move items to new tabs.

Overall this change will have a massive impact on standard trade, even bigger than the change to metacrafts. I feel like this could kill standard trade because we live of pming people from league for items.
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
"

downvote
Remove-only stash tabs cannot be set to public but cannot be deleted either...instead you have to click like a mad man to clear them out.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
Okay so if you are removing the ability for read-only tabs to be public, will you be replacing this with a way to easily search your stash? I don't care about the ability to trade items, I just want to *search* my own stash. When you have hundreds and hundreds of tabs, searching for things, per-tab, using the limited regex search box is laughably inadequate. I have been listing my items without a price and using the trade website to search my stash for things. By removing this feature, you are breaking the ability to now search my own stash.. making the game worse.

A few recent updates have specifically targeted Standard-Permanent league players in very unfavorable ways. I get it, that standard league players are a minority and that a bulk of your MTX comes from fresh players in a new challenge league. Please help me understand this change, as in why it was necessary. Is this due to not wanting to pay for extra compute/data costs? Does the backend just not scale.. at all? I'm frustrated because I don't understand why you'd remove features like this, so help me understand.

And, maybe, please surprise me by announcing a way to search your own stash (including remove-only tabs) using the website...?

Thanks

this is one of the issues with trade. if you are not going to sell items, they should not be listed. so you have a lot of stash tabs... it's not an issue that someone else should fix when you have trouble searching your own stuff. however, the program Exilence Next does have a search function and does not clutter trade with items that will never sell
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
always has been
Weird change... its not good
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf

worst change , lost all faith in this company , from removing race season alt art rewards to now , remove 99% of the standard economy because none can afford 10000 $ worth of premium tabs.

the amount of Greed , I can't even.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info