3.18.1f Patch Notes

nice, cant wait for the new league to start
nice league, I played until the last second
[Blessed by Support]
Okay so if you are removing the ability for read-only tabs to be public, will you be replacing this with a way to easily search your stash? I don't care about the ability to trade items, I just want to *search* my own stash. When you have hundreds and hundreds of tabs, searching for things, per-tab, using the limited regex search box is laughably inadequate. I have been listing my items without a price and using the trade website to search my stash for things. By removing this feature, you are breaking the ability to now search my own stash.. making the game worse.

A few recent updates have specifically targeted Standard-Permanent league players in very unfavorable ways. I get it, that standard league players are a minority and that a bulk of your MTX comes from fresh players in a new challenge league. Please help me understand this change, as in why it was necessary. Is this due to not wanting to pay for extra compute/data costs? Does the backend just not scale.. at all? I'm frustrated because I don't understand why you'd remove features like this, so help me understand.

And, maybe, please surprise me by announcing a way to search your own stash (including remove-only tabs) using the website...?

Thanks
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Aug 16, 2022, 6:28:03 PM
Sentinels and Power Cores will be deleted upon logging in.

Such a thing once completely destroyed the start of a league
I think it was Ultimatum start where something was on Loggin and nobody was able to play the first weekend
Last edited by Dennis3nde on Aug 16, 2022, 6:20:28 PM
"
Dennis3nde wrote:
Sentinels and Power Cores will be deleted upon logging in.

Such a thing once completely destroyed the start of a league

If I never log in, they can persist f o r e v e r (or, at least until they force-delete them 2 weeks into the new league).
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Aug 16, 2022, 6:20:37 PM
realm up when???
"
Remove-only stash tabs can no longer be set to public.

Are you kidding me??? What do you think I should do with 999 tabs?
[Removed by Support]
cant migrate sentinel league chars... :/
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
By removing this feature, you are breaking the ability to now search my own stash.. making the game worse.

GGGeniuses as always.
[Removed by Support]
"
Remove-only stash tabs can no longer be set to public.

Downvote, dislike, hate it.

It would be one thing if you added easier stash management... but this just makes things worse and will make long term players avoid standard even more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info