[3.20] League starter Raider for Heist | Hit Explosive Arrow + some others | Come heist with us

Followed ur build to simulate league since never did heists, i did run some contracts, my items are horrible but still able to manage doing everything, was pretty fast after first lab, got in heist in less than 4 hours, its a pretty good and decent build, thanks for sharing.
Last edited by truaslaique on Dec 5, 2022, 4:04:18 PM
With gem lvl 61-67 tree 67-68 and item to aim 61-62 you have less accuracy than life making precise technique useless. If we want to get the plus radius mastery we should take the +accuracy on some gear.
"
Dynastiew wrote:
With gem lvl 61-67 tree 67-68 and item to aim 61-62 you have less accuracy than life making precise technique useless. If we want to get the plus radius mastery we should take the +accuracy on some gear.

oh, ye.
i took wrong mastery on a bow cluster near freedom of movement on a tree in 67-68 three.
You should use +accuracy per green socket and it will be fixed.

Sorry about that, ill update pob as soon as i can.

Anyways.
My league start went alright, sadly i got a flu or something like that atm, so i cant really focus all that well. I made about 3divines yesterday with endless heist and now switched onto my cold reap miner sabo.
Dunno if it's just me, but this league my regret/chance orb sustain was god damn awful both on 61-62 and 67-68.
No mine was garbo too.
League start with this build yesterday, I tried it since I never infested in Heist ever before.
First day I made over 500 Chaos on lv 72 raider, after finishing around 4 full BPs.
No doubt the most successfull starter ever.
However I don't think I can play this character anymore. +200%MS was making my eyes super tired after only 1st day, LOL.

I think I'll make some relaxing build next.
Last edited by schnster on Dec 10, 2022, 6:13:52 PM
Farmed 15 divs already, but divines prices got too high, ill change soon to another build probably. Thx for sharing ur pob and strategies, but honestly, ill never do this again :')
Last edited by truaslaique on Dec 10, 2022, 8:34:51 PM
Hey guys, it really brings me joy seeing you succeed with this build/advice.

Yeah, heist can be quite mind-numbing and zoomin around with 200ms is quite stressful at first, haha!
Thank you very much for the guide! I want to try endless heisting for the first time. Im starting the league a bit late, at this point, would you suggest the currency making or blueprint revealing method?
also, after you tried it this league, would you reccomend doing 61-62 or 67-68?
"
amitai555 wrote:
Thank you very much for the guide! I want to try endless heisting for the first time. Im starting the league a bit late, at this point, would you suggest the currency making or blueprint revealing method?
also, after you tried it this league, would you reccomend doing 61-62 or 67-68?

you always should start with basic endless heist for some time till you'll be able to afford some markers and low lvl gem bp's.
At least i think so.
So probably go for currency (2-4 hours depending on your efficiency) -> switch to gianna+demo only (after you accumulate enough reveals and some markers you can try to go for low level gem bp's and just snowball from there.). If you wish to go bp route keep in mind that asmodeus build is probably better since he actually got working character at level 80+.

As for 61-62/67-68 i found that it's just easier to sustain chance orbs in 61-62, but since it's 10chances to 1 chaos now i dont think it matter much.

Gl on your start.
which levels for blueprints are considered "low lvl gem bps?"
also, by the time I get to the point of having some reveals and coins to run them, should i stop de-leveling and just level normaly to get stronger for higher lvl bps?
I thought to use the ea build for endless and then start a new char for the lvl 80+ bps?

sorry for all the questions, im a bit new :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info