[3.20] League starter Raider for Heist | Hit Explosive Arrow + some others | Come heist with us

"
Meowington707 wrote:
So I've been wanting to go back to my roots and use a ranger bow build like back in the day and wanted to try LA or IS but nobody seems to make any guides for them anymore due to just how OP the other builds are for Ranger.

So my question to you is, is this build usable outside of Heist? Can I just tweak it slightly or anything to get this going in maps and for bosses? The only help I have is using poe.ninja but everyone there is lvl 100 with GG gear and it's just impossible to work off of for me.

Ok right from the start i'll just point out that Havoc got an amazing builds for LA deadeye that he used to clear everything (i think). Ofc havoc being havoc he can clear everything with pretty much every skill, but still, i think his LA build is pretty great.
As for poe.ninja - you can select time window for build snapshot to get an idea what people are playing. I guess a decent time to check will be like day 3-4? Maybe week 1?

As for builds in this thread - you can def. use CA+TR for general mapping with slight alterations to get more damage than speed, but builds in this thread will mostly focus on heist.
Nice job, waiting for heist strategies :)
Ok boys i think i found the one.
Hit based EA raider.

https://pobb.in/u/lolshie/3i5Vnj-EleP5
99% was done by BalorMage who played this build last league i believe i just modified it slightly to get more SPEEEEEEED at the cost of dps (which we dont need).

Leveling is extremely easy from lvl 1. Just pick galvanic arrow and it will carry you till lvl 28 where you can get EA and after that it's like a cakewalk. You can even put a barrage support instead of focused ballista into EA ballista setup to absolutely demolish bosses but i dont think it's necessary.

Imo main reason this skill feels REALLY good for heist is that heist is mostly tight spaces, so theres a lot of points where arrows can latch on and explode so they overlap quite a bit and absolutely wreck everything in your way (you need to kill mobs while doing endless heist since you need to gain exp)
I'll add it to the post and brew high lvl pob for this build as im gonna pick this one as a starter.
Last edited by lolshie on Aug 17, 2022, 5:05:52 PM
i advice to annoint amu with ( Clear Sepia Violet for Freedom of movement ) + QotF we can hit 250 ms
"
AdamRFT wrote:
i advice to annoint amu with ( Clear Sepia Violet for Freedom of movement ) + QotF we can hit 250 ms

Yeah, i totally forgot about anointment, thanks.
Updated EA pob now.
Will look into TR+CA pob a bit later today
"
lolshie wrote:
"
Meowington707 wrote:
So I've been wanting to go back to my roots and use a ranger bow build like back in the day and wanted to try LA or IS but nobody seems to make any guides for them anymore due to just how OP the other builds are for Ranger.

So my question to you is, is this build usable outside of Heist? Can I just tweak it slightly or anything to get this going in maps and for bosses? The only help I have is using poe.ninja but everyone there is lvl 100 with GG gear and it's just impossible to work off of for me.

Ok right from the start i'll just point out that Havoc got an amazing builds for LA deadeye that he used to clear everything (i think). Ofc havoc being havoc he can clear everything with pretty much every skill, but still, i think his LA build is pretty great.
As for poe.ninja - you can select time window for build snapshot to get an idea what people are playing. I guess a decent time to check will be like day 3-4? Maybe week 1?

As for builds in this thread - you can def. use CA+TR for general mapping with slight alterations to get more damage than speed, but builds in this thread will mostly focus on heist.

I see I see, thank you for the reply!
Meow.
Thanks for the build. Having blast farming endless heist with ea raider and manage to buy 2 doctor card.
Thanks for the guide!

Been doing endless heist for a while, but decided to move on to do more high level contracts & BPs once I get some more currency
This build is kind of cool, also must say that idea of an in-forum build progression stuff sound for me like an open source gnu/buld:)
Whew, what a league huh?
What an absolute disaster with drops, yet somehow heist survived.

Anyways, i'm glad you guys are doing great. I played hitEA raider in 61-62 heist for first day after getting it to lvl 61 and got some nice divines (i think i ended up at 10divs total), then switched to normal atlas progression.. and now im back to heist again since even t14+ maps dont drop shit lol. heist is love

I'll try to put some more info here a bit later if i can.
Last edited by lolshie on Aug 23, 2022, 8:32:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info