[3.20] League starter Raider for Heist | Hit Explosive Arrow + some others | Come heist with us

thank you, not running your build but your heist information is excellent
~
"
amitai555 wrote:
which levels for blueprints are considered "low lvl gem bps?"
also, by the time I get to the point of having some reveals and coins to run them, should i stop de-leveling and just level normaly to get stronger for higher lvl bps?
I thought to use the ea build for endless and then start a new char for the lvl 80+ bps?

sorry for all the questions, im a bit new :)

just any blueprints lower than 81 is pretty much low lvl blueprints.
Gems are tunnels and repository layouts.

ye - if you can afford to upgrade a build - you should stop deleveling, as you get way more dps and movement speed as you level up.

It's not necessary tbh. As asmodeus TR and this Hit EA build shares a lot of points so i think it's better to respec them, unless, ofc, you can level twink character to lvl 80-90 in 2 hour ors so.
Hi, thanks for the build.

Should we dump all of our initial currency on BP? Im bouncing levels and farming perception. At which point can you change to just BPs?

Also is there any good build you can switch after making the currency?

Thanks!
"
JerryVoy wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build.

Should we dump all of our initial currency on BP? Im bouncing levels and farming perception. At which point can you change to just BPs?

Also is there any good build you can switch after making the currency?

Thanks!

Honestly, it depends.
You'll still need a better build to run bp's comfortably, so if you want to continue heisting for big $ you need to invest in gear (not THAT MUCH, but still. Maybe 40 divines for top tier heist character, but you can start as low as 10-15 i think).
Gem blueprints in the past averaged about 5-7 divines/exalts/h profit for me. I saw some people climb up to 10-12 profit, which is honestly pretty insane.

Good build will depend on what you like, but so far i enjoyed cold reap mines, although gameplay is not for me.
Rolling rage vortex now and it's super fun, but dissolution of the flesh is super weird.
First, let me thank you for the heist insight. I’ve been playing EA doing T-16 maps and getting very little currency from general farming. My big drop once was 5 chaos doing Sanctum.

So with easy starters like 4s Quill Rain, Tabula etc, I built this build to level 68 and started running Heists, In the last few days I’ve gotten 8 Devines and 900 chaos from running this build as suggested. I never thought this possible. One time I died with a 3 Devine gem while running out in a non-Deception map. So this really works. I go back to EA for some play (level 93), farm little then run a few Heists. So thanks tons for the build; it really works.

I don’t know how gems scale in Heist or if they do. My biggest gem recovered was 2 D with this build, which is so fast that I get there before I start out. So I could do 80+ bp’s with EA with a slower exit and risk of dying. Or are the gems just random in the bp’s not taking bp level into consideration ?

I’m running mostly 67 contracts following the repetitive process of leveling/deleveing described in the guide. It takes a while to get the tokens for bp. I try to mass buy them, but not much mass for sale. They must go quickly since hardly anyone replies. Since the deleveling is key to new contract generation, I continue to run my toxic build at level y7.

Finally, I run with Caustic and TR. Should I run 2xTA ? Not sure how that works.

Thanks again for the great build. Saved the league for me.
"
Hoya63 wrote:
First, let me thank you for the heist insight. I’ve been playing EA doing T-16 maps and getting very little currency from general farming. My big drop once was 5 chaos doing Sanctum.

So with easy starters like 4s Quill Rain, Tabula etc, I built this build to level 68 and started running Heists, In the last few days I’ve gotten 8 Devines and 900 chaos from running this build as suggested. I never thought this possible. One time I died with a 3 Devine gem while running out in a non-Deception map. So this really works. I go back to EA for some play (level 93), farm little then run a few Heists. So thanks tons for the build; it really works.

I don’t know how gems scale in Heist or if they do. My biggest gem recovered was 2 D with this build, which is so fast that I get there before I start out. So I could do 80+ bp’s with EA with a slower exit and risk of dying. Or are the gems just random in the bp’s not taking bp level into consideration ?

I’m running mostly 67 contracts following the repetitive process of leveling/deleveing described in the guide. It takes a while to get the tokens for bp. I try to mass buy them, but not much mass for sale. They must go quickly since hardly anyone replies. Since the deleveling is key to new contract generation, I continue to run my toxic build at level y7.

Finally, I run with Caustic and TR. Should I run 2xTA ? Not sure how that works.

Thanks again for the great build. Saved the league for me.

sorry, missed your reply.
im really glad that this build worked out well for you. This is what it was designed for - to get you up and running from 0 to $$$ and allow you to transition into other builds smoothly, and it makes me really happy that it works for you guys.

Back to questions.
Honestly im not sure if theres an ACTUAL difference between area lvl 80+ BP's in terms of gem rewards and i havent managed to find any info on this issue as well. So for now we'll just assume that area67 and area 83 bp's are exactly the same in terms of possible gem drops. But!
It is extremely painful to buy BP's below 81 in bulk and when you are spamming heist you'll probably want to buy like 20 at a time and then blast them. But if you are not at a point (or just dont want to) where you cannot do 81+ quickly and easily just stick to one's bellow.

In practice it is always better to just push to a higher levels, gear up and farm 81+ bp's.

Be sure to check TFT discord as it makes buying contracts bp's and markers way more enjoyable.

As for TRCA - i think you can buy devoto with TR enchant for quite cheap rn and go with 2 TR without CA.
any pob after lvl 70?
nice guide
Is heist only viable early and it will be out profit by other farming mechanics (like what ?) or BP can carry me till the end of the league? And if I start now can it make me money?
My goal usually is to get the most currency so I can upgrade my gear since I don't craft and be able to play the most profit content so I can try another build without needing to farm for every build
Thanks in advance <3
"
Zidaka wrote:
Is heist only viable early and it will be out profit by other farming mechanics (like what ?) or BP can carry me till the end of the league? And if I start now can it make me money?
My goal usually is to get the most currency so I can upgrade my gear since I don't craft and be able to play the most profit content so I can try another build without needing to farm for every build
Thanks in advance <3

heist is one of the best strategy to make currency. It's also one of the most boring in the long run since all you do is... well.. run.
I'd recommend checking out asmodeusclips on youtube for a full guide on endgame heisting.

"
tuberiolses wrote:
any pob after lvl 70?

not really, no. Im not exactly sure on how to properly scale EA and since i got no willpower to level raider rn to lvl 93-95 to test things out i dont want to bait people into playing something that does not work :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info