Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

this is not serious GGG . Update (nerf) 3 times even before league start . F
utterly wank nerfs . roll on d4
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(
They change drop from ashes and omni to only uber boss (eater and exarch)? I dont remeber but i see this change, in think in maniphesto
My twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/chocomud
The Steel-Infused and Bonebreaker Archnemesis modifiers now grant monsters 250% increased Stun Threshold instead of Cannot be Stunned. The Juggernaut modifier still grants Cannot be Stunned.

bonezone save? or not?
The 'buff' to cleave is a joke.

The other melee skill buffs are also a joke.

Hey GGG, have you guys noticed that melee is basically dead? No? Just an afterthought? Chris Wilcent 'shaking up the meta' again?

Even cyclone is more powerful in a CoC/CwC build than a regular melee build.
i think the strategy is: make the end game so hard to reach for a casual that you.. well, never reach it. so, play the game infinitely hoping to find that which you will never find.
You bore me, mageling.
is chris still swinging the nerfhammer?

you seem to have really confused your playerbase with this shakeup.

please go on :)

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
[Removed by Support]

How are going to say you in a recent interview you care about game's economy.

This isn't true for a bunch of reasons

1. Trade league needs botters or prices on some currencies would be much higher.
2. Nothing is done about scammers or flippers, can't really have any economy worth respect if it's dominated by these users.
3. Not making a better trade function has caused some to leave or avoid it altogether. I'm tired of the time trading wastes from people who aren't actually selling or worse are just jacking prices for profit at my expense.
4. You constantly rig rates so that decent players don't get anything like they use to in previous leagues.

What really sucks is that the company basically spent how many months coming up with a way to screw up exalted orbs and the crafting process more. I don't care if harvest finally gets fixes it most assuredly will have nerfs on divine features.

I don't see how anyone can see this is a great change for us. So now we have an harder chase currency made crap through you're nerfing of ways to get it while you make exalts useless. This is where our money is going not decent QOL or POE 2. So sick of hearing the words balance and investment when what you really mean is nerfs to slow us down without much to make up for it.

Bigducks caught you nerfing changes even after announcement. When will the priorities to nerf this game over 15 years actually be spent on making the game better.

[Removed by Support]

Last edited by Kane_GGG on Aug 16, 2022, 4:21:31 PM
Remembering whole story of AN mods, it is quite possible GGG were sincerely unaware of the impact the divine/ex changes would cause, because those few authorized to make such decisions seem to not really play the game.

Even if they didn't want to turn Standard economy upside down, it is too late by now. Experienced no-life players have probably farmed 3000+ divine orbs per party in the last few days.

Attempting to even partially revert those changes now would cause even larger outrage, and this time from the most active farmers, not "some casuals" who spent a lot of effort putting their first 100 ex together and got screwed for nothing.
No Melee changes is kinda unfortunate, I don't want to use magic to be successful in maps damn it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info