Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

"
Thesuffering wrote:
I get it. But there was probably no way to do this easily without hurting a lot of people. That said i think the brothers stash should be changed to divines or it would make no sense.

There were tons of ways to do this easily, and I already posted one of them: add vendor recipe to convert exalted orbs to divines(like selling 2 or 3 Exalted orbs gives you 1 Divine). This would fix Exalted price to divine price, so Exalts will never be too cheap, divines would still be more expensive like Chris wants(but not crazy expensive) and also this allows people to save their current wealth by converting it to divines. This could be even made standard-only vendor recipe so that league is not affected(if someone wants to experiment on league players that much).
Last edited by alex_disp on Aug 18, 2022, 7:00:09 AM
Indeed, there is no easy way for GGG to do such despicable acts without hurting many people.

There also isnt any need to do them whatsoever.

But since it isnt hurting GGG why should they care?

Fear of reprisal is what keeps the world civilized. Once the balance of power tips we get events such as the ones inside the game as well as the ones outside.
Well, farm 3 times the same Jewel and sell it to the vendor and have a new chance getting a good one. Yeah its not nice but this will be the way forward.
"
alex_disp wrote:
"
Thesuffering wrote:
I get it. But there was probably no way to do this easily without hurting a lot of people. That said i think the brothers stash should be changed to divines or it would make no sense.

There were tons of ways to do this easily, and I already posted one of them: add vendor recipe to convert exalted orbs to divines(like selling 2 or 3 Exalted orbs gives you 1 Divine). This would fix Exalted price to divine price, so Exalts will never be too cheap, divines would still be more expensive like Chris wants(but not crazy expensive) and also this allows people to save their current wealth by converting it to divines. This could be even made standard-only vendor recipe so that league is not affected(if someone wants to experiment on league players that much).

I think he wants exalteds to be cheap though. I dont think they know what it will be like in league, the ratio that is. Once they know, they would probably implement it in standard with the same ratio. I expect it will be something like 10:1 minimum though.

What I dont like is that they are doing this so late in POE's life. They should have done it earlier. I suspect it will be to set up POE 2 for next year.
sure we dont like herfs, all good work on poe 2 make it nice, recombinators were nice to craft items u can only remove the top potential, miss the sentinels, hope to enjoy next league, hope u can fix wiki
And GGG nerfed Spectres AGAIN, WHY?
They were already useless as the main skill, and even as support Spectres just die too easily, and there's absolutely no QOL for summoning them to compensate even BEFORE this nerf.
How about you guys actually think and balance stuff, and not nerf minions just because? Skeleton Mages needed a nerf, because they were too strong, but Skeleton Warriors were pretty crap. Spectres kinda sucked since two nerfs ago, now even as suppport they're too squishy. And you can forget about damage.
more juice ;)
Can't wait!
<3 PoE <3
you missed the server nerf!
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Mana reservation efficiency is gone?! time to throw melee to the bin LMFAO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info