Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Probably the longest single post I ever saw on this forum :)
Nice shakeup!
"
alex_disp wrote:
"
GameBack02 wrote:
Are you guys serious about The Emperor's Vigilance Unique Shield change ? 1000% is going to be some serious numbers on that, the best damage shields for shield throw go to like 1400 evasion and close to 400 energy shield

SST is back? Judging by numbers this shield will have up to 1837 base armor and 385 base ES(without 20% quality) which is insane, BUT (a huge but here) the shield mechanics are pretty tricky, you need to go Life/ES hybrid or you'll have no bock, and also you need to have a lot of ES recovery or you'll deplete it fast and again have no block. The moment your ES is gone you will die, if you depend on block as a defensive mechanism.

Not just that, but DPS is based on the AC of the shield, and that isn't really very high AC for a Shield Toss shield.
UP some melee gems my god, and glad, 70% of gems just dead as f
People just don't ge the 20 fusing for 6-link. It is just basic economics. If you would get 1 divine for any 6-link and let's say that 1 divine is worth 50 C. That would mean that any trahs tier corrupted 6 link would cost 50 chaos and that is very bad for majority of gamers.
"
zinzendorf wrote:
People just don't ge the 20 fusing for 6-link. It is just basic economics. If you would get 1 divine for any 6-link and let's say that 1 divine is worth 50 C. That would mean that any trahs tier corrupted 6 link would cost 50 chaos and that is very bad for majority of gamers.

WTB all your divines for 50c
Value was meant just for example but the point is still the same. If divines will cost even more, that would meant those trash tier 6-links would be even more expensive. And wit trahs tier 6 links I mostly means corrupted gear which is good for early end game.
"
zinzendorf wrote:
Value was meant just for example but the point is still the same. If divines will cost even more, that would meant those trash tier 6-links would be even more expensive. And wit trahs tier 6 links I mostly means corrupted gear which is good for early end game.

Let me "untroll" my comment for you.

I think you wrongly assume that people are mad the recipe isnt working anymore, when they actually point out the non-viable economy the divine problem creates, while citing in fact, that the recipe is not available.

Divine orbs are now non-farmable by any measures, and already have a high purpose in crafting.

These changes make divine orb the only necessary orb in any deterministic crafting, while leaving them pretty much non-existent, other than raw drops.

Valuing (even as an example) at 50c, just further demonstrates people still being clueless at how high divines will end-up.
Wich is, at the bare minimum as high as exalts are.

While 6-links items giving divine orbs would be a very bad scenario, removing it still is part of the problem.

Only way to smooth this economy imo is to at least transition the divination cards from giving exalted orbs, to giving divine orbs.
You are on point that we should get some other way to farm divines now that vendor recipe is removed and divines are already used for crafting. My point was bit narrow in that perspective.

I think that GGG tried to lower price of high end currency(exalt before) and make them more available for casual players. You still need exalts for crafting but not that many anymore. It's interesting to see if the price of divine orb rises to same level where exalt is currently or if it settle under that.. Hopefully it will not go over it. We will se it soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info