Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Not in terms of full plan. I know that :D
Just the direction I wanted to go.

Now I need a big player that plays a build I like to play too and heir all their stuff they replace with better shit xD
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
I feel like Trickster has become a little bit too defensive. Looks like Juggernaut to me.
"
gnome73 wrote:
"
furfur404 wrote:
Softcore economy is dead in 3.19 RIP

Softcore economy is different in 3.19, same as every league!

Exalt will not have as much value as it had in previous idk 10 league or more, Exalt price will go down like 1 for 40-50c maybe, it was the most common currency to buy and upgrade items for better gear idk about now, lets see next week.
Cleave radius buff AND Pride bugfixed? I know my leaguestarter!
"
furfur404 wrote:
"
gnome73 wrote:
"
furfur404 wrote:
Softcore economy is dead in 3.19 RIP

Softcore economy is different in 3.19, same as every league!

Exalt will not have as much value as it had in previous idk 10 league or more, Exalt price will go down like 1 for 40-50c maybe, it was the most common currency to buy and upgrade items for better gear idk about now, lets see next week.

Leo slam was 30-50c on TFT recently, I expect ex to be about 10-20c max.
The divine issue could be addressed easily by adding simple vendor recipe - 1 divine for selling 1 exalt(or 2). This raises exalt value and also alleviates removal of 6L divine recipe, allowing a fresh source of divines. Divines and exalts would both be valuable, this also would address huge exalt inflation we're going to get in 3.19, because exalts are rarely used for anything outside metacrafting, so their price will definitely plummet.
Last edited by alex_disp on Aug 12, 2022, 8:42:17 AM
When we will get the list of all harvest recipe?
Looks good. Especially like the Archnemesis, Harvest and unique changes.

Though, for anyone thinking of using Galvanic Field, they're omitting that the buff is consumed upon shocking an enemy. Chris said this during the announcement stream.

Also, why not give us the numbers for the new skills?

Oh, and the buffs to the underused skills are a bit of a joke.
"
Magenta_Blue wrote:
"
pixel_runner wrote:
Divine orbs for crafting bench is total utter crap. 2 years of farming Exalts gone to the drain. thank you very much.

lol imagine playing standard. big L.

well i play more or less casually on standard no trade, imagine that. :))))
You bore me, mageling.
With the removal of 15% reservation efficiency of skills they just ruined my entire build and surely others, which is mostly based on Heralds and auras. If I remove any single Herald I lose 15-20% DPS + ailments + AoE damage + Heralds synergies; if I remove Vitality my Inquisitor's effective hitpoints seriously decrease; and if I remove Tempest Shield I lose damage, Spell Block and Shock immunity, and I literally become a glass cannon. Any attempt to compensate those lacks is far from my main Tree, or require specific gear that would alter my entire Build, and with doubtful results.

I spent all yesterday wasting more than 100 Orbs of Regrets, trying to figure out how to mitigate that shitty and unnecessary nerf, but there is no way, unless I follow some other guide that could probably be outdated, and even if it works, it would be another person's playstile. Beside, if there would be only one or two builds to make my character doesn't suck, then the game is broken and became another pay-per-win shithole.
Last edited by Chorixile on Aug 12, 2022, 9:16:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info