Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Divine / Exalt change is making me want to quit the game... absolutely ridiculous. [Removed by Support] lol...

[Removed by Support]. wow.

Huge trash.
Last edited by ThomasK_GGG on Aug 12, 2022, 7:31:43 AM
"
Magenta_Blue wrote:
"
pixel_runner wrote:
Divine orbs for crafting bench is total utter crap. 2 years of farming Exalts gone to the drain. thank you very much.

lol imagine playing standard. big L.

well it shows that they at least openly say they have literately zero respect for casual players or standard players
"
Shadeless01 wrote:
"
Magenta_Blue wrote:
"
pixel_runner wrote:
Divine orbs for crafting bench is total utter crap. 2 years of farming Exalts gone to the drain. thank you very much.

lol imagine playing standard. big L.

well it shows that they at least openly say they have literately zero respect for casual players or standard players

The moment a player is trading he ain't casual lol
"
BINARYGOD wrote:

So much for taking feedback - you were told by more than one person that upping the base and NOT nerfing the gears was WAY better of a temp fix, but here you are just pushing it through anyway.

This is just another proof that sometimes GGG's doesnt know how to deal with their own game and they wont listen to players either.

Look at this:

"
Problem: Labyrinth-enchanted helmets can grant increased Molten Shell buff effect. A player could reasonably assume that buff effect in this context applies to the amount of armour granted, the percentage of damage absorbed by the buff, and the maximum amount of damage absorbed by the buff. In reality, however, it only affects the amount of armour granted. This makes the Molten Shell buff effect helmet enchants quite misleading, as well as underpowered.

Solution: Disable these helmet enchantments.

They see something underpowered and their solution is TO DELETE IT.

Sometimes GGG's a bad joke. [Not CENSORED by anyone]

Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
BlackAdderBG wrote:
"
Shadeless01 wrote:

The moment a player is trading he ain't casual lol

edit: nevermind

not true, all-though i sometimes trade (not on standard) i am casual
Last edited by Shadeless01 on Aug 12, 2022, 7:48:12 AM
Well, rip minions I guess as GGG doesn't give a f
"
blaza192 wrote:

It would be nice if they revealed the new ghastly eye jewel, ring, and shield mods for minions so we can better plan our builds. Are their crit chance mods on the ring? Damage over time on the ring/shield?

This is exactly what I thought too. I'm absolutely not doing minions this league because of the massive unknown. Right now with conservative guessing I can get about 1/4 of last leagues DPS out of my build. Even with optimistic guessing I can only get about 1/2.

I'm glad I don't play standard. I can only imagine the storm of anger or glee depending if you have a stockpile of exalts or divines. I be there is a storm of people buying non exalt currency / items to hedge their bets.
"
Shadeless01 wrote:

edit: nevermind

not true, all-though i sometimes trade (not on standard) i am casual

Come on dude, looking at your profile you are in the top 5% of PoE players and nowhere near casual. Maybe not a no lifer 16 hours a day guy, but these people are just a couple dozens. Not been top 100 player doesn't make you casual.
Last edited by BlackAdderBG on Aug 12, 2022, 7:57:24 AM
Softcore economy is dead in 3.19 RIP
"
furfur404 wrote:
Softcore economy is dead in 3.19 RIP

Softcore economy is different in 3.19, same as every league!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info