Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Looks like a skip league.
The exalt/divine change is a weird one. The rest of it I couldn't care less as I just expect nerfs now.
Just dont buy MTX until you play the Game this time.
"
SteelJade wrote:
As a standard player, I feel backstabbed by the "Exalted and Divine Orbs" change. All my hard earned Exalts are now worth peanuts.

Feel the same way mate. I don't even know what to do with my exalts.
"
Heartstopper: Every 10 seconds, Take 40% less Damage from Hits for 5 seconds and Take 40% less damage over Time for 5 seconds. These are consecutive, rather than simultaneous. The small Passive Skill prior grants 14% increased Evasion Rating, 5% increased maximum Energy Shield, and 4% increased Movement Speed.

The new Heartstopper notable can be synchronized with Veteran's Awareness - use a guard skill which lasts 5 sec when the dot phase begins, and the fallback(20% more damage taken when the buff is lost recently) is covered with the direct phase(1.2*0.6=0.84 damage taken).

"
Accessing the Path of Exile: Trade website now requires you to be logged in.

This is not a good move - tracking potential at the excuse of bot eradication.
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
Are those full patch notes? Are there ANY buffs for melee? Aside from OP Cleave ofc...
"
Bacon Barn wrote:
Looks like a skip league.

me to skip league. Boring nerfs
"
majinanti wrote:
Are those full patch notes? Are there ANY buffs for melee? Aside from OP Cleave ofc...

Sunder was improved a decent amount, and fortify had its stack gain buffed but probably will still be garbage sooooo

not really, lol
With the removal of 15% reservation efficiency of skills they just ruined my build, which is mostly based on Heralds and auras. If I remove any Herald I lose 15-20% DPS; if I remove Tempest Shield I lose damage, Spell Block and Shock immunity; and if I remove Vitality I literally become a glass cannon. Any attempt to compensate those lacks is far from my main Tree, or require specific gear that would alter my entire Build, and with doubtful results.
Replica Alberon's Warpath?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info