Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Just amazing stuff!
Absolutely love the destruction of lazy Minion builds. Hope there will be more of that in the future.

Also great job with the balance changes. Really hyped for the new league and new metashift.

Looking forward to all the salty tears about Harvest and whatnot.

Keep up the great work GGG.
Knight supporter pack looks awesome btw.
Arian Synthesis of G3
"
Pelagoth wrote:
Absolutely love the destruction of lazy Minion builds. Hope there will be more of that in the future.

Also great job with the balance changes. Really hyped for the new league and new metashift.

Ain't you gonna be sad when you see necromancer again in top of the poe builds :))), you "hard worker" you.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
i'm here :)
Lot of interesting things, so far I see a few fun idea's, a voll's juggernaught regen build.. a reflector with pale king, bramble and thousand teeth...

An actual thorns build?, I must test this when I get bored of my mapper.
Why not adapt harvest reroll crafts for uniques as well in this conditions ?

It will be nearly impossible to get good rolled unique jewels, and you made those timless jewel range from 1 to millions outcomes.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Pelagoth wrote:

Ain't you gonna be sad when you see necromancer again in top of the poe builds :))), you "hard worker" you.

don't worry most of those will be bots this time around LUL
Ign: Shaavu
So many stealth nerfs.
One example: did you forget about Hyrri's Demise/ Hyrri's Bite?
Just remove such an item from the game is a massive, massive nerf to des stacking builds.
why you remove mana reserve 15% from skill tree masteries , really sad
please not another archnemesis fiasco.
are we going to avoid essence monsters again because they will be tankier than fucking uber bosses? You'll roll 3 or 4 modifiers on a rare + 4 essence mods = invincible monster unless your build is 300ex+ powerhouse...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info