3.18.0e Patch Notes (restartless)

Archnemesis core is the problem, remove it completely. This is like Sirius showing up in T14+ maps and randomly assassinating you off screen.
so you screw everyone else over to buff headhunter, and headhunter still isnt really buffed
"
3.18.0E

the patch where GGG signalled that archnemesis is never going away

good f***ing lord you guys need new people handling your game balance/design decisions

i really with all respect to GGG (trust me i know how good we have it as poe players) don't f***ing understand this god awful decision and will always remind people of how much better the game was before you did this stupid archnemesis change

this is how you get people asking for classic poe servers, no joke

p.s. SSF is still suffering from the rigid meta thanks to your insane damage squish decisions in expedition, and the defensive meta is the most rigid and stupid it's ever been (now we're all aura stackers!)

what is even going on over there in nz? what are they putting in the kiwi juice there seriously...

If were all stacking determination grace then they nerfed aura stacking cuz thats 2 less damage auras we could have had kek
Ok, but does it still converts physical to elemental fucking up impale builds?
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].
"
Syanuf wrote:
I'm not sure how I feel about changes like this after 3 weeks... In my opinion they should wait to fix the HH just in the next league, because with these changes basically they generated a lot frustations on players]

1. Who sold the HH under price
2. Who was planning to buy and now the price doubled
3. Who are not having the same opportunity to have profit VS the players that are having
4. Who choosed to focus to invest in the build instead to buy a HH
5. Who are not satisfied with the HH changes

And+++++

Cry more
I can no longer run POE! it's broken!
This thread, and GGG's reaction to the playerbase leading to this thread, are key evidence that this is no longer Path of Exile. It is now clearly "Path of Headhunter".

Why do we care so much about one unique? It feels like the intent (from both the players posting in this thread and GGG) is that every player should be aspiring to this, as some sort of perfect ideal.

I personally find it boring, and the gameplay loop of "headhunter" is a power fantasy that does not have other equivalents in the rest of the game.
Still no AN changes. Guess they are here to stay and guess I’m done with PoE.
Last season HH got Kirac'd, then HH gets nerfed to unusable dumpster item
This season MB got Kirac'd, i'm expecting it to be dumpstered next season

"
NessajStorm wrote:
Looks like its time for another game GGG starting have same issue like Blizzard too big zero right to decide anything becouse of shareholders:

Owner Tencent (86.67%)
Chris Wilson (8.78%)
Jonathan Rogers (2.28%)
Erik Olofsson (2.2%)

Like the other Chinese they are now dictating what will happen not GGG team.

Are you kidding or just being racist?

The China realm is awesome, have you seen what they get there!!! I wish i could migrate my char from the [removed by player] realm to the main realm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info