3.18.0e Patch Notes (restartless)

So instead of fixing immunities which are still in game, monsters which steal all charges on hit, vines damaging for 10% of max hp for each time you leap slam, bazillion ground and on death effects you've been working on hh, and you managed to make it worse. Wow ggg, outstanding, instead of admit your mistake, stand on your hill until death hell yeah!
I'm not sure how I feel about changes like this after 3 weeks... In my opinion they should wait to fix the HH just in the next league, because with these changes basically they generated a lot frustations on players]

1. Who sold the HH under price
2. Who was planning to buy and now the price doubled
3. Who are not having the same opportunity to have profit VS the players that are having
4. Who choosed to focus to invest in the build instead to buy a HH
5. Who are not satisfied with the HH changes

And+++++
"
MatzBlanc wrote:
I love this game.

I hate Archnemesis.

I felt that way about a week ago. Now I just hate it all.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
Actually tried out the new headhunter changes they feel great. Too many doomsayers.
Headhunter feels pretty great again in juiced maps. Good change.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Coc enjoyer here. HH is actually busted again, not perfect but not that bad either. Getting constantly 30+ buffs and feels pretty good compared to before. In juiced maps i definately prefer hh over mageblood now for sure. Some more little tweaks to an mods and its back to full power. Good first step in the right direction with the 60 sec buff.
Last edited by J_Love on Jun 2, 2022, 11:38:38 AM
Jesus dude, can you people be grateful for once? They made it so hh buffs last longer AND you can get more rare mods again and you all are acting like it's not enough without even trying it yet as usual. Yes the archnemesis mods are annoying, but it's good to change things once in a while, they can implement more changes to it till it's better, give it a chance.

Next real step to bring back the fun though would be to make explody chest not a % chance to explode but the legacy version. That's one of the main reasons I only play Standard anymore is because of the Bestiary dupe change and the explody chest being ruined.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
3.18.0E

the patch where GGG signalled that archnemesis is never going away

good f***ing lord you guys need new people handling your game balance/design decisions

i really with all respect to GGG (trust me i know how good we have it as poe players) don't f***ing understand this god awful decision and will always remind people of how much better the game was before you did this stupid archnemesis change

this is how you get people asking for classic poe servers, no joke

p.s. SSF is still suffering from the rigid meta thanks to your insane damage squish decisions in expedition, and the defensive meta is the most rigid and stupid it's ever been (now we're all aura stackers!)

what is even going on over there in nz? what are they putting in the kiwi juice there seriously...
Last edited by wreathe_incarnate on Jun 2, 2022, 12:07:40 PM
press F to commemorade Headhunter Leather Belt

HH IS DEAD!
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
Last edited by ProGameZ on Jun 2, 2022, 12:12:17 PM
Can we please just remove the archnemesis additions or tone them down more or lessen them in numbers or make them rewarding. right now , for me a casual long time player, it's a slog.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info