3.18.0e Patch Notes (restartless)

I ran 3 5 ways just now and managed to not hit shroudwalker (I believe that is the name of the "buff" that makes you teleport all over). And, I gotta say: these changes made HH feel really good again. Different than before. Probably as powerful, but with less "zoom-zoom".

If we could have Shroudwalker removed (again - assuming that is the buff that makes you teleport) and I know others despise echoist and ice prison. Those dont feel as bad as the teleport one to me, removed, I really HH will be in a good place.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE save HH!!!
"
We have done a lot of work on reducing the memory usage of rare monster modifiers so that a greater variety can be present in each area.

Oh i always thought it was intended that only a small number of rare modifiers spawned per zone. It was kinda cool, if you payed attention at the start of the map you knew what modifiers to expect in the rest
Classic ggg:

step1: kill item that everyone enjoyed using for years
step2: make everyone mad
step3: partially fix that problem in a way that nobody asked for
step4: pretend that its okay now

Mjolnir, Atziri acuity, zerphi's heart and all of the other powerful uniques of the past say hello, ggg.

With all due respect, how about you stop trying to 'fix' something that didn't require fixing in the first place, and instead of killing the fun / strong items/builds you start rebalancing unfun/weak items / builds ?, never thought of that ?.

Oh and did i mention your socalled 'testers' are incompetent and should be fired for allowing all of this to go through QA ?. Just looking at the patchnotes before the league, without even testing - entire community knew that headhunter is dead, yet somehow your playtesters are supposedly 'extensively tested this out' and didn't see the problem, you for real ?.
Last edited by Rod on Jun 2, 2022, 7:01:08 AM
"
Rod wrote:
Classic ggg:

step1: kill item that everyone enjoyed using for years
step2: make everyone mad
step3: partially fix that problem in a way that nobody asked for
step4: pretend that its okay now

Mjolnir, Atziri acuity, zerphi's heart and all of the other powerful uniques of the past say hello, ggg.

With all due respect, how about you stop trying to 'fix' something that didn't require fixing in the first place, and instead of killing the fun / strong items/builds you start rebalancing unfun/weak items / builds ?, never thought of that ?.

Oh and did i mention your socalled 'testers' are incompetent and should be fired for allowing all of this to go through QA ?. Just looking at the patchnotes before the league, without even testing - entire community knew that headhunter is dead, yet somehow your playtesters are supposedly 'extensively tested this out' and didn't see the problem, you for real ?.

i really hope mageblood and square will be next items in their "balance" list
you should make it so we cant empower piety in fights she doesnt drop stuff too
Thanks GGG it feels waaay better than before.
I still prefer echoist and smoke mine be removed from the steal-pool(not from the monster pool tho)and replased maybe with 20-30% action speed when you steal those mods.

Thanks for curing my poe addiction.
Tested HH and it still misses the most fun factor, the zoom part. For me the game dies with that.
Thanks for a making a long time fun game. Time to move on.
Oh, I get it now, Tencent, please stop calling yourself GGG...We all now see that it is all you. Same sh*t game design decisions, same sh*t attitude to the community. Thank you for returning me in the IRL because now I have no reasons to even start next league...I was spending lots for new crates and sets, but now good bye! You have almost became like activision with their players with console aimbot, calling it balance and refusing to do any improvements...
Dont get baited fellas, its still a piece of crap, a fraction of what it used to be in every aspect of the item.
Rip hh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info