[3.18] Spectral Throw, At Its Finest | 200M DPS | Dex Stack | All Content

"

"
How does one start this Charackter?

I am a very new POE Player and have just a very basic understanding of the game.

Xe0z wrote:
"You need a claw and boots with the mod ''2-4 cold dmg per 10 dex'' and some random rare items with 40+ dex.

I wouldnt really recommend this if you are brand new to poe, there should be alot of other good beginner friendly guides you can follow all the way from 1-100."

Hey, thanks for your reply. I have since learned to farm and can now afford the gear so to speak, am currently leveling. what pantheon are you using?

Good to hear! :)
You still missing the boots with the dex mod though.
Im using Soul of Araakali and Soul of Shakari. If you dont have that much stun avoidance you can change Araakali to Soul of the Brine King.
"
Xe0z wrote:
"

"
How does one start this Charackter?

I am a very new POE Player and have just a very basic understanding of the game.

Xe0z wrote:
"You need a claw and boots with the mod ''2-4 cold dmg per 10 dex'' and some random rare items with 40+ dex.

I wouldnt really recommend this if you are brand new to poe, there should be alot of other good beginner friendly guides you can follow all the way from 1-100."

Hey, thanks for your reply. I have since learned to farm and can now afford the gear so to speak, am currently leveling. what pantheon are you using?

Good to hear! :)
You still missing the boots with the dex mod though.
Im using Soul of Araakali and Soul of Shakari. If you dont have that much stun avoidance you can change Araakali to Soul of the Brine King.

Thank you. Yes, the shoes in reasonably decent quality, still cost about 20-30 ex. The mod alone,10 ex.
I will get the shoes soon.
Making gear myself is something new for me, maybe I'll start next league.

The Gear of the charackter with which I farm at the moment is worth about 50-60ex.
Science of Life
Thanks to the timeless jewels being decoded, I just picked up a brutal restraint with 8 5% dex passives close to the ranger socket we use. Obviously not all are ideal, but still pretty excited about it. I mapped all the other passives around if anyone is interested in seeing - https://pastebin.com/K9jS1NTP

"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Thanks to the timeless jewels being decoded, I just picked up a brutal restraint with 8 5% dex passives close to the ranger socket we use. Obviously not all are ideal, but still pretty excited about it. I mapped all the other passives around if anyone is interested in seeing - https://pastebin.com/K9jS1NTP

Sadly that would only be 3x 5%dex for this build, but cool non the less.
Last edited by Xe0z on Jul 5, 2022, 4:57:47 PM
bought my shoes and a new claw.
I love Spectral throw! 60% delirium no problem, I have not tried more at the moment.

Science of Life
"
Xe0z wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:

yep you're correct I had to move some passives around and make use of 4 of them, but agree it would probably serve a different dex stacking build better, perhaps bow.
edit
Last edited by Azateq on Jul 6, 2022, 11:42:07 AM
"
bought my shoes and a new claw.
I love Spectral throw! 60% delirium no problem, I have not tried more at the moment.

Good to hear you enjoy spectral throw!

"
stephenp1983 wrote:
"
Xe0z wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:

yep you're correct I had to move some passives around and make use of 4 of them, but agree it would probably serve a different dex stacking build better, perhaps bow.

4x 5% dex is also good
Last edited by Xe0z on Jul 6, 2022, 11:17:50 PM
Mate your silver flask has reduced effect :)
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
Mate your silver flask has reduced effect :)

Thanks for the heads up!
I havent even noticed that :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info