[3.18] Spectral Throw, At Its Finest | 200M DPS | Dex Stack | All Content

Do you see any obvious upgrades i can make? I don't know if im missing something and i would like to squeeze some more damage.

"
Do you see any obvious upgrades i can make? I don't know if im missing something and i would like to squeeze some more damage.

Everything looks solid.
The only obvious upgrade is slam dex on that claw :D
"
Xe0z wrote:
"

Everything looks solid.

Ye im scared that I hit int and then my fractal is broken. Im at 2410 dex so i don't think i need more. I guess i can just recraft gloves for t1 life. I was trying to hit t1 ele dmg on ring but no luck with over 600 essences. Is berserk really worth it when almost 99% of the time its not up on bosses?
"
"
Xe0z wrote:
"

Everything looks solid.

Ye im scared that I hit int and then my fractal is broken. Im at 2410 dex so i don't think i need more. I guess i can just recraft gloves for t1 life. I was trying to hit t1 ele dmg on ring but no luck with over 600 essences. Is berserk really worth it when almost 99% of the time its not up on bosses?

Yea that wouldnt be good if you hit int. You asked for more dps, so dex on your claw is the only obvious answer :D You could Also get double hatred watcher eye and cluster with 8dex, 3 attack speed, 35 increased effect, that would get you some more dps.
I got gain rage on my gloves (Just for the attack speed and movement speed while mapping) so i decided to add berserk. Berserk is just for mapping (100% Delirius maps and simulacrum) but it isnt needed at all. you wont get any use of it in boss fights.
Ye thats what I thought about berserker. I have 2 clusters one is +4 attriubutes, +8 dex, 35% effect and fuel the fight. Second one is 35% effect, 7 max life, 5 dex and 3% attack speed. So thats ok i think. I guess my only option is 2x hatred eye but i need spell suppresion from grace one. I have now preciston attack speed, crit chance hatred and grace spell suppresion. I was looking for vidrian jewels like yours but they just dont exist
"
Ye thats what I thought about berserker. I have 2 clusters one is +4 attriubutes, +8 dex, 35% effect and fuel the fight. Second one is 35% effect, 7 max life, 5 dex and 3% attack speed. So thats ok i think. I guess my only option is 2x hatred eye but i need spell suppresion from grace one. I have now preciston attack speed, crit chance hatred and grace spell suppresion. I was looking for vidrian jewels like yours but they just dont exist

Using a 35% effect, 8 dex and 4 attributes instead of a 35% effect, 8 dex and 3% attack speed, that would cost you some dps.
You can get spell suppress on your boots, so you dont need it on your watchers eye.

i would recommend 2 cluster with 35% effect, 8 dex and 3% attack speed, last mod could be %dmg, life, fuel the fight or any skill point (If you dont have fuel the fight, you need a jewel with mana gained on hit) You should also get a Watchers eye with flat cold and cold pen. Also annoint Heart of Ice on your amulet. if you upgrade what i mentioned you would probably get around 10-12m more dps.

Yea jewels are pretty hard to find and even more difficult now when the league i dying out.
Last edited by Xe0z on Jul 10, 2022, 4:04:16 AM
"
Xe0z wrote:
"

Using a 35% effect, 8 dex and 4 attributes instead of a 35% effect, 8 dex and 3% attack speed, that would cost you some dps.
You can get spell suppress on your boots, so you dont need it on your watchers eye.

i would recommend 2 cluster with 35% effect, 8 dex and 3% attack speed, last mod could be %dmg, life, fuel the fight or any skill point (If you dont have fuel the fight, you need a jewel with mana gained on hit) You should also get a Watchers eye with flat cold and cold pen. Also annoint Heart of Ice on your amulet. if you upgrade what i mentioned you would probably get around 10-12m more dps.

Yea jewels are pretty hard to find and even more difficult now when the league i dying out.

Ye im just gonna get watchers with 2x hatred that should get me to 70mln in pob. Im just gonna keep clusters i have cuz at this point of the league people want some dumb numbers for some of them. I tried to craft one but wasted so much on imprint beasts and didnt hit anything. I still have the base with 35% effect and 8 dex so will see maybe i will try again later. Thanks for the help
"
"
Xe0z wrote:
"

Ye im just gonna get watchers with 2x hatred that should get me to 70mln in pob. Im just gonna keep clusters i have cuz at this point of the league people want some dumb numbers for some of them. I tried to craft one but wasted so much on imprint beasts and didnt hit anything. I still have the base with 35% effect and 8 dex so will see maybe i will try again later. Thanks for the help

Yea you can do that, i was just pointing out a few things you could do to get more dps. Yea the prics can be really out of hand at this stage of the league, sadly. I hope you succeed with your cluster jewel craft! :)
Last edited by Xe0z on Jul 10, 2022, 4:09:20 PM
nice
Sold off all my coc fr gear and built this cheaper version as I couldn't afford the squire setup even though I have a mageblood. ST might be in the best place it's ever been since howa. I just love the attack speed and it hits like a damn truck. It's not even as squishy as I thought it would be. Decimating everything even though my pob is somehow screwed up and doesn't show the proper deeps.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info