[3.18] Spectral Throw, At Its Finest | 200M DPS | Dex Stack | All Content

You have determination, purity of elements, hatred and HoI on auras, are you running them all?
"
FinYuna wrote:
You have determination, purity of elements, hatred and HoI on auras, are you running them all?

the 15% mana reservation efficiency mastery was removed in 3.19 that made it possible to run all those togheter
is this build dead 3.19?
nice
Hi, just want to say good job on the guide.

I'm running it just now i Kalandra and having a blast, always loved playing spectral throw and I used to play elemental version before but dps was not high enough.

Build is not dead, but it's much harder (expensive) to get the right gear. But the biggest challenge is the removal of the "15% mana res" nod. Right now I'm running herald of ice, grace and Hatred/purity of elements and dps is around 1,2m with a 3,6k life.

Gear:
Spoiler
reserved
Any other skills suitable to run instead of spectral throw for mapping if i get bored to ST?

Love the build btw, did spend 3.5 mirrors for this and works like charm.
Can anyone tell me why is snipers mark effect (even 15%) better in head enchant, than +40% damage on spectral throw? Thank you!

Br,
Izo
"
Izostar wrote:
Can anyone tell me why is snipers mark effect (even 15%) better in head enchant, than +40% damage on spectral throw? Thank you!

Br,
Izo

It's because when considering other increases we have, 40% increased dmg enchant is more like 4-8% more dmg overall. Often even less.
"
shalannn wrote:
"
Izostar wrote:

Br,
Izo

It's because when considering other increases we have, 40% increased dmg enchant is more like 4-8% more dmg overall. Often even less.

Yah, kinda figured. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info