[3.18] Spectral Throw, At Its Finest | 200M DPS | Dex Stack | All Content

"
Moridin79 wrote:
Sold off all my coc fr gear and built this cheaper version as I couldn't afford the squire setup even though I have a mageblood. ST might be in the best place it's ever been since howa. I just love the attack speed and it hits like a damn truck. It's not even as squishy as I thought it would be. Decimating everything even though my pob is somehow screwed up and doesn't show the proper deeps.

Yea spectral throw is in a pretty good spot atm for sure.
Squire setup is just overkill and isnt needed at all.
Good to hear you enjoy the build.
"
Ye thats what I thought about berserker. I have 2 clusters one is +4 attriubutes, +8 dex, 35% effect and fuel the fight. Second one is 35% effect, 7 max life, 5 dex and 3% attack speed. So thats ok i think. I guess my only option is 2x hatred eye but i need spell suppresion from grace one. I have now preciston attack speed, crit chance hatred and grace spell suppresion. I was looking for vidrian jewels like yours but they just dont exist

It is the jewel with flat dex, global crit multi, crit multi with one hand, and attack speed that your trying to find? I just exalt slammed attack speed on the one below, curious if its still good without the 15 dex in your opinion?

"
stephenp1983 wrote:
"
Ye thats what I thought about berserker. I have 2 clusters one is +4 attriubutes, +8 dex, 35% effect and fuel the fight. Second one is 35% effect, 7 max life, 5 dex and 3% attack speed. So thats ok i think. I guess my only option is 2x hatred eye but i need spell suppresion from grace one. I have now preciston attack speed, crit chance hatred and grace spell suppresion. I was looking for vidrian jewels like yours but they just dont exist

It is the jewel with flat dex, global crit multi, crit multi with one hand, and attack speed that your trying to find? I just exalt slammed attack speed on the one below, curious if its still good without the 15 dex in your opinion?

Solid jewel
Loving this build so far, switched to cold version due to some gear dropping that was better suited, and XB trade being a complete joke,but so glad ST is back again.

Thanks for the guide, really appreciate it m8

I just hope the boots mod somehow makes it to 3.19 now recombs are out.
"
Pointylugz wrote:
Loving this build so far, switched to cold version due to some gear dropping that was better suited, and XB trade being a complete joke,but so glad ST is back again.

Thanks for the guide, really appreciate it m8

I just hope the boots mod somehow makes it to 3.19 now recombs are out.

Good to hear you enjoy the build as much as i do!
Yea sadly, recombinators are gone in 3.19, so it doesnt look good for this build :( Still playable and can do all content without the boots mod though.
Lets hope somehow the boots mod would be obtainable in 3.19, somehow.
Last edited by Xe0z on Jul 23, 2022, 4:35:55 AM
Had a lot of fun playing and optimizing this build. Started with Lightning claw, converted to Cold stack when could afford it and then built every item one by one via buying and rolling bases, beside chest. Recombobulators are OP. Also it's a first league where I completed more than 18 challenges - 36 at the moment. Kinda sad I could only dish out one proj 29M DPS with this gear. Didn't have a lot of luck when rolling for %dex on legion jewels and I guess thats where most of the power comes from. Ran out of currency and am too burned out to farm more and complete this character with obvious upgrades - better mask implicit, 13% ele pen claw, better life on ring, chest with t1 mods, farm Betrayal for claw quality, harvest for quality AS etc. Can do every uber boss within reasonable time without dying so I guess more damage is just a number.
Spoiler

Last edited by ForestOcean on Aug 2, 2022, 4:08:41 PM
Still loving the build, but think I've either hit a wall or made a huge error.

How important is Withering Step ?
I ask because due to XB controllers limited keybinds, and my own limited ability with my hands (pain issue), I took it out.

But I have a feeling it's affecting a larger amount of dps than I realize, so, would it be more optimal to put it back and drop tornado from a keybind, or even switch out a support gem ?

If it is better by far to keep it, what is the best time to use it, or is it pretty much use when it's off CD ?
Since Sentinel isn't going core, is this build dead? No more cold per dex on various items.
How your bandits ? kill all or help alira/oak ??? ... New pob dont show it more !
Last edited by NLKStory on Aug 20, 2022, 4:17:58 AM
"
NLKStory wrote:
How your bandits ? kill all or help alira/oak ??? ... New pob dont show it more !
Kill all. POB still shows it, it's just moved to the "Configuration" tab

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info