[3.18] Spectral Throw, At Its Finest | 200M DPS | Dex Stack | All Content

"
FrosMan wrote:
Apart from the fact that 70 travel distance is not really what you constantly get, even if you put 50 (normal 1 screen long more or less) you get to 75ish mills, that multiplied x2 since ST comes back or do weird stuff with sniper's mark is roughly 150mill.

It's pretty good - so good that's overkill almost imho lol.

I am playing the other way, good ol' Omni, i'm at 21 (42 if we count double) mill but with 250k eHP and the damage already feels soooo high.

I can understand, tho, the try-to-do-all-the-dmg-i-can-do approach, nice one

Its a bit hard to show the Boss health bar if im at 70 range, thats why i wont be furher away in the videos.

97.5M is way overkill. 15-20m is more then enough for all content.

I played omni last league. It was good and is still good, but it cant really compete with dex stack now with the new sentinel mods.

Yes i like damage, not really a big fan of ''tanky'' builds.
If you really want, you could remove some dmg and get more defenses, you could probably get to 100-200k EHP, if not more.
I'll maybe be making a guide for my version, so i can show you with 90% all res and 75 chaos and all the rest build is just immortal lol but i like your approach as well, defo the highest dmg out there.
"
How do you cast Sniper's Mark? You don't have enough unreserved mana for it to mark on hit, do you? I've been having to use Lifetap to apply it, after mark on hit mana multiplier it costs 47 mana, -21 from nonchannel crafts is way more than the 13 mana I have. Thanks for response, awesome build, I'm loving it too!

I had to adjust my -mana cost jewelry to make spectral throw have 1 mana cost. I think I ended up with -7 on one ring, and -6 on the other and amulet.
When using Venom Gyre what are your thoughts on point blank and ricochet instead of far shot. I thought I had read somewhere that far shot didnt work well with venom gyre, but could be totally wrong. If it doesnt do you just stick with far shot because you switch back and forth between VG and spectral throw?
I have a question.

Is there a way to deny dying to phys reflect maps? and elemental reflect maps (using whirling blade)?

The little base damage from my imperial claw is enough to kill me even though i don't have anything else buffing phys dmg (no jewels, no items, etc...)

With ele reflect maps my whirling blade oneshots me if i land on top of a mob.

Do you simply roll reflect maps or do you have a way to use whirling without dying and reducing the base damage of my claw to 0 or somehting that doesnt kill me.

My character is Stackin_ReelReelGud.

"
stephenp1983 wrote:
When using Venom Gyre what are your thoughts on point blank and ricochet instead of far shot. I thought I had read somewhere that far shot didnt work well with venom gyre, but could be totally wrong. If it doesnt do you just stick with far shot because you switch back and forth between VG and spectral throw?

I havent played that much VG, but if i would min max VG i would probably go point blank and richo instead of far shot. I would also change enchant to 25% chance to keep caught projectiles.

Yea i just stick to Far shot because i always get back to spectral throw.

"
Vexfere wrote:
I have a question.

Is there a way to deny dying to phys reflect maps? and elemental reflect maps (using whirling blade)?

The little base damage from my imperial claw is enough to kill me even though i don't have anything else buffing phys dmg (no jewels, no items, etc...)

With ele reflect maps my whirling blade oneshots me if i land on top of a mob.

Do you simply roll reflect maps or do you have a way to use whirling without dying and reducing the base damage of my claw to 0 or somehting that doesnt kill me.

My character is Stackin_ReelReelGud.

Either reroll or dont use whirling blade that map :)
"
Xe0z wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:

I havent played that much VG, but if i would min max VG i would probably go point blank and richo instead of far shot. I would also change enchant to 25% chance to keep caught projectiles.

Cool thanks again for the reply. That's what I ended up doing last night and I already had the enchant which I agree makes a really big difference. Once I adjusted to the playstyle difference and using whirling blades to trigger burst damage with the VG blades it really took off, especially with clear.
Disregard
Last edited by stephenp1983 on Jun 26, 2022, 8:57:12 AM
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
"
Xe0z wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:

Cool thanks again for the reply. That's what I ended up doing last night and I already had the enchant which I agree makes a really big difference. Once I adjusted to the playstyle difference and using whirling blades to trigger burst damage with the VG blades it really took off, especially with clear.

Yea VG is a good skill for sure!

"
How does one start this Charackter?

I am a very new POE Player and have just a very basic understanding of the game.

Xe0z wrote:
"You need a claw and boots with the mod ''2-4 cold dmg per 10 dex'' and some random rare items with 40+ dex.

I wouldnt really recommend this if you are brand new to poe, there should be alot of other good beginner friendly guides you can follow all the way from 1-100."

Hey, thanks for your reply. I have since learned to farm and can now afford the gear so to speak, am currently leveling. what pantheon are you using?

Science of Life
Last edited by Atmicinclusion on Jul 3, 2022, 9:24:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info