[3.18] Spectral Throw, At Its Finest | 200M DPS | Dex Stack | All Content

"
Wiizper wrote:
"
Xe0z wrote:
"
Wiizper wrote:
Any tips for a standard player?

Youre missing 2-4 cold dmg per 10 dex on your boots.

"
puka18 wrote:
I looked at your profile the other day and saw you were playing venom gyre, but now back to spectral throw. Did you not like venom gyre?

That was just for a video. Venom Gyre is good though, so play what you like the most. Lightning Strike is also another option.

You can't get 2-4 cold damage per 10 dex on boots on Standard, they dont exist since it's a league mechanic.

Thourd there was some HC Sentinel players that died with them :d

"
Pointylugz wrote:
Always wanted to go back to an ST build :)

I'm guessing the only way to get the boots mod is to spam recomb ?

Yea thats the only way.
Last edited by Xe0z on Jun 20, 2022, 3:29:04 PM
Question what is your mana cost for your spectral throw? I've had to take the crafted -mana cost down on my rings/amulet so that ST uses atleast 1 mana to trigger the inspiration charges. I think I have -6, -6, and -7 on each peice so I'm curious if your getting inspiration charges or if it really even matters that much.

Here's my current setup - https://poe.ninja/pob/ARS

Very cool build. A simple crafting guide would be so great :)
Started to build this, then noticed the 1% attack speed/25 dex chest mod is not an influence, but a breach mod. Made me cry, wanted to build this so bad..
"
Mavereye wrote:
Started to build this, then noticed the 1% attack speed/25 dex chest mod is not an influence, but a breach mod. Made me cry, wanted to build this so bad..

You dont need that mod to build this. It would work just fine without that mod.

"
ducminh1712 wrote:

Maybe at some point.

"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Question what is your mana cost for your spectral throw? I've had to take the crafted -mana cost down on my rings/amulet so that ST uses atleast 1 mana to trigger the inspiration charges. I think I have -6, -6, and -7 on each peice so I'm curious if your getting inspiration charges or if it really even matters that much.

My mana cost is 1. As long as your mana cost is atleast 1, its all good.
Inspiration charges does matter, thats why we use the gem :D
"
Xe0z wrote:
"
Mavereye wrote:

You dont need that mod to build this. It would work just fine without that mod.

"
ducminh1712 wrote:

Maybe at some point.

"
stephenp1983 wrote:

My mana cost is 1. As long as your mana cost is atleast 1, its all good.
Inspiration charges does matter, thats why we use the gem :D

Cool, that's what I figured, but thank you for confirming.
Saw this build on Youtube
Thought it was cool
Wanted to convert my Hollow Palm Ice Crash Raider
Calculated budget: 600 Ex

Results: Another cool build for the 5% that I will never play.
How do you cast Sniper's Mark? You don't have enough unreserved mana for it to mark on hit, do you? I've been having to use Lifetap to apply it, after mark on hit mana multiplier it costs 47 mana, -21 from nonchannel crafts is way more than the 13 mana I have. Thanks for response, awesome build, I'm loving it too!
"
How do you cast Sniper's Mark? You don't have enough unreserved mana for it to mark on hit, do you? I've been having to use Lifetap to apply it, after mark on hit mana multiplier it costs 47 mana, -21 from nonchannel crafts is way more than the 13 mana I have. Thanks for response, awesome build, I'm loving it too!

I have 87 unreserved mana and my snipers mark cost 60 mana, so yes i do have mana for it.

"
SUNRA3000 wrote:
Saw this build on Youtube
Thought it was cool
Wanted to convert my Hollow Palm Ice Crash Raider
Calculated budget: 600 Ex

Results: Another cool build for the 5% that I will never play.

You dont need my gear to make it work. You can check out some of my earlier youtube videos of spectral throw. If i remember correctly one of my first spectral throw videos in this league i had 25m dps.
Apart from the fact that 70 travel distance is not really what you constantly get, even if you put 50 (normal 1 screen long more or less) you get to 75ish mills, that multiplied x2 since ST comes back or do weird stuff with sniper's mark is roughly 150mill.

It's pretty good - so good that's overkill almost imho lol.

I am playing the other way, good ol' Omni, i'm at 21 (42 if we count double) mill but with 250k eHP and the damage already feels soooo high.

I can understand, tho, the try-to-do-all-the-dmg-i-can-do approach, nice one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info