3.18.0d Patch Notes

Thank you GGG for ruining my favorite game!

I hope the next league doesn't have this shit

Oh yes, for the sake of appearance, a patch was made to somehow return the people to the game (it became easier only to run on maps)

Developers/Testers play at least all kinds of content during testing and not just map + mechanic leagues

EX 165-170C league just started+-

Now I will be skeptical about new content / patch!
Last edited by starusmd on May 27, 2022, 8:18:37 AM
What if everything that happened was intentional? The new league failed to reduce the value of the company? Devaluation of shares or something else? Show the owner a small value and buy back or resell? Financial fraud?
Last edited by Insignia9 on May 27, 2022, 10:07:49 AM
You sir have been watching way too much TV...
"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean you're not being followed!"
Last edited by Insignia9 on May 27, 2022, 11:36:35 AM
im waiting for new news that they actually do something before next league. they seriously cant just leave it like this for months right......right
"
cynic1984 wrote:
im waiting for new news that they actually do something before next league. they seriously cant just leave it like this for months right......right

Me too but starting to lose any remaining hope I had left. It seems they are just doing as little as possible to appear as if they are doing something, when in reality everything is still as broken as it was before.

I think it's time I move on from this abusive game, I refuse to sit around waiting any longer for meaningful patch notes in regards to the broken state of the game. Keep your little crumbs GGG, I'll keep my sanity.
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
Nice, now if only I could go back to my juggernaut that I switched off of because drought bringer just flat out disables all charge reliant builds.
Delete AN and this Sentinel league. You killed this beautiful game.
archnemesis was the worst decision ever. remove this thing ffs
AN the most disgusting of what was. You just die where everything was simple before..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info