3.18.0d Patch Notes Preview

Remove effigy ggg

I dont know why u think that would be funny to bring back reflect, but i hope person who disigned it will suffer from their own reflection.
Why are there 10 electric dudes chasing me during every pack now? It's incredibly annoying and happens with entirely too much frequency.

You know what else is annoying? Being a Beta tester.

Anyone else notices how quickly the game has died this league? There are many good reasons for that but I'm sure GGG will just say, "PoE2" or "Hardmode" will fix it.

Well what about now????

I'm just about over it all with this cycle of abuse.
Please remove effigy, not going back until that is fixed, damage reflection is the most annoying mechanic in the game along with labs, most people avoid those mods in maps, and you manage to increase that chance by introducing it randomly in mob packs. Even with 50% of damage reflection you will get obliterated.

What the fuck were you thinking? do you want to kill your playerbase before Poe2? Since you only pay attention to big streamers, its time for them to say something about this, otherwise, they dont give a shit about others.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Oh cool, the headhunter is already skyrocketing, nobody answering up to 45 exalts, poe ninja shows 33 exalts average
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Effigy: Summoned Effigies are now spawned at the player's location and are immune to damage for 2 seconds after linking to a player. While linked, 50% of damage from Hits taken by the Effigy is also taken by the player as reflected damage (previously 100%).

No meter it will be 1 % or 100% , you cant controll it and just random death is not FUN !!!
Anarchy ING @LebikCi
pls fix the ice prison mod u steal
Can u also look at Soul Eater pls? Is there any cap this monster can reach? sometimes this things come at me, filling the screen, and machine gunning me down. Its realy heavy when u popp big groups (harvest for example). Also Echoist hit sometimes realy hard+fast, guess when they have a bad combi with another mod. having 120k EHP (64k max hit taken) in pob and dying in an blink of an eye is not fun ^^

EDIT: oh, and between harvest (boss), can u pls look up encounter where random rares with AN mods spawn as trashfiller? i mean i go in there to fight a boss and not rares ^^ its fine as trash for flask or anything, but if the rares spawn and heal (rejuv healed my first harvestboss) or beinging stronger to encounter then the boss himself, then something is not right with the whole encounter ^^
Last edited by tenesto on May 24, 2022, 7:22:19 PM
Another few patches and you would have rolled back to 3.17 GGG.
Great work caving into the cry bears :)
Just revert the changes, since they're not really changes if you have to constantly take stuff out of it. Trickster still works on harvest and this further nerfs HH btw.
It's good immunities are being addressed, but I can't believe Effigy is still a thing. In what world is reflect on a random mob ever a good thing in PoE or has ever BEEN a good thing? It doesn't matter if there's 2 seconds of windup time - instant death is still instant death. In PoE you can't see mobs during the 2 second windup time for this to be effective signaling.

Please remove Effigy or change the reflect mechanic to something else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info