3.18.0d Patch Notes Preview

We're still working on a fix for Headhunter and will release it as soon as it's ready. Thanks for your feedback!

Dissapointing as usual.
Remove effigy ggg
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
Invisible buff effect should affect nearly everything, including steel skin. We've paid good money to look awesome and even more money to fine tune auras and visual effects but not everything can be changed. I dont want to turn cream colored GGG -,-
Still lots of work needed but this one's in the right direction
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
"
Soske wrote:
Just delete Effigy. There's no amount of tuning that can make reflected damage an acceptable mechanic.

+1
nice
Actually exactly what Tarke suggested. Reduced effect instead of immunities. Definitely a step into the right direction.
This is nice! Thanks GGG.
Just revert the unnecessary rework, why waste time and resources reinventing a failed rework?
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)
Still need to work on Echoist. With 78% all resistances capped in a t6 map unmodded with 7500 health 90% physical damage reduction on a level 85 character I got melted by an echoist pack in less time then it took me to press a key on my keyboard. Reviewing the video it drained all my health (while leaching) in less then 2 frames. Not using a sentinel buff either. Later in the same map I couldn't even dent a yellow with flameweaver and regen on it. Also had an issue with a boss encounter getting flameweaver earlier today. Luckily I record all my gameplay for my youtube channel so I was able to go over the videos and see the problems. All in all the league isn't completely broken but this has been a massive hit on the player community. Sad really.

Last edited by Adreankael on May 24, 2022, 7:06:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info