3.18.0d Patch Notes Preview

No no, stop trying to fix effigy, just remove it.
Who exactly is this entire rework for? The entire system sucks, and is just anti-fun. Just put nemesis back and save this for poe2 if you want to ruin that game and stop beta testing on us.
It would be cool if the invisible buff could be applied to Warcries AND it would silence the sound from them, too. I hate to turn all the sound off, but hearing "Heyuuuuh! Huuuuuh! Heeeeeeh!" over and over because I'm constantly casting general's cry when it's up is.. annoying.

Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Good step forward!

You should also make mods stacks logarithmically instead of additively so nothing ever reach 100% (in the case where 100% means immunity / guaranteed effect; for damage or other stuff that makes sense over 100% it's fine).

Also, I'm sorry to the artist who made the beautiful effigy model, but please just remove it, it is just not a good mechanic. The fantasy of it is cool, but in-game, in current PoE, it's just not a mechanic that works
And that's exactly why AN is and never will be fine. You're gonna have to fine tune mods for different situations/content manually every time you add new things to the game. Some mods might work in maps but brick delve and ritual while other can be interesting to "play" around whill running blight but nowhere else.

Just remove AN altogether it's not worth the effort and backlash in the long run.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
when are you gonna remove degen pools what every single pack of monster leaves after they die?
Still no Archnemesis total rollback. Reminds me of how there was never a Delve sulphite removal. Don't worry - I'm sure they're saving that for the Delve 2.0 rework, 4 years later.

"We think you'll love it." - Steve Jobs
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Temporal Bubble just break CWDT setup =(
Effigy may have ripped my highest level HCSSF character, but I will take this as vindication. Thanks GGG
Good to read about the headhunter fix coming. I hope it fixes melee (physical damage) players being unable to deal damage when having certain monster mods active.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info