Rare and Magic Monster Balance

its already deployed?

i can tank izaro slams with my slayer but a rare 1 shots me in lab with 1 turbo astro insane dps projectile at the edge of my screen
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
I really hope this massively nerfs unfair things like Corrupter.

It's not good game design to require all characters to have a form of Corrupted Blood Immunity. It can be heavily recommended... but when this garbage modifier deals absurd amounts of damage in tier 1 maps with no way to mitigate this damage... then it's not recommend, it's required.

Old Corrupted Blood was fine, it did a fair amount of damage. The new Corrupter is complete ass.
R.I.P. Harvest crafting. You were amazing for one league
Haven't tried league myself yet (one have to work so that someone else could chill ;) but I heard rare-ones can be challenging. There is no problem with that as long as the reward is worth the effort.
Told you about three years ago that your game was spiraling out of your control. Do you believe me now?
sad day. i was enjoying the difficulty. running t4 maps currently and was loving the extra evading i was having to do with the rares and magics. made it feel like 2014 again and it was great
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Hopefully the changes feel impactful. Frankly ready to walk away.

GGG's and my idea of fun is completely out of Sync.
Well, if this is the Sentinel league, how about maybe more SENTINELS? I've only been through ACT 1 and a third through Act 2 but only got the 1 freebie Sentinel that everyone gets in the beginning. Nothing else.

As for the basic freebie Sentinel, sure, he flies around for a few seconds at a time, pisses off the monsters, I kill them and get a few extra pieces of useless normal and magical loot and maybe 1-2 pieces of useless rare loot. I'm not seeing the point here.

Maybe you'll tell me things pick up as I progress but for an entire Act and a third or so of another all I've come across is the freebie starter Sentinel and NOTHING else Sentinel related--no NPC telling me about them, none of the things to combine gear pieces, etc. I'm not expecting something every single level, but I'd rather have those hordes of rare and magic monsters dropping on me if I'm not going to see much Sentinel action over an entire Act.
There is 1 rare mod where it's just some lightning-type trap/projectile which just follows you around, damaging you and doesn't go away through the whole map, like why? Then there's another where the rares just removes all of the buffs that you have. Like what...? Why even make ones like this. What was wrong with the mob modifiers before this?
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
yeah it shows how ggg is not able anymore to bring intresting content, uber of uber of uber, and rare mobs so hard playin campaign was pain in the ass before sentinel now it is even more crap²

every 2nd magic/rare mob got lightning guys running wild *handsclap nice invoative league ggg
Kindly remember your Testers are expert players.

X

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info