Rare and Magic Monster Balance

If this is a test for the leveling/playing part of poe2, i can say it's a clear fail.
it was fun, yes, frustrating rhoas for example, but it was also fun to see them fight back again...
sadge

"
themike71 wrote:
If this is a test for the leveling/playing part of poe2, i can say it's a clear fail.

it would if they would not watch whats going on and adapt, so the majority of players is happy...
but hey, develop your own game, show us how its done.
Last edited by SquareCubiC on May 14, 2022, 6:24:22 AM
thanks man.. whyle at it. please remove that echoing aura what makes skills repeat
fk archnemesis.
thank fuck.
There was no reason for it being that bad.
Bored!
"
SquareCubiC wrote:
it was fun, yes, frustrating rhoas for example, but it was also fun to see them fight back again...
sadge

"
themike71 wrote:

it would if they would not watch whats going on and adapt, so the majority of players is happy...
but hey, develop your own game, show us how its done.

Oh, i found a protector, have fun. jeez.
It's not just the damage that they do but imo the bigger problem is that a lot of these Archnemesis mobs are mechanically flawed. How do you not get the memo from 3.17 feedback regarding Archnemesis is beyond me.
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)
A little lol
"
We tested it extensively, and were happy with the level of difficulty when we released it.

Sure because you guys always play test and QA leagues before releasing them, this is literally the first time something like this ever happened.
Come on chris and team... do better. There is no way this was play tested properly. Ive been playing for years and it was brutal for me... i cant imagine how new players feel.
Can any of you working at the game actually play this game for once? It's baffling how this went through any testing of a real human being when it is this obvious how bad this felt to anyone at the latest in act 2.
I get new leagues are open betas but you keep degrading to alpha state and worse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info