Rare and Magic Monster Balance

The worst thing is not getting any drops from it. Even trash rares

I killed almost a hundred so far and not almost not getting any. I got maybe 2-3 rares from those archnem rares.
Testing in endgame =/= mudflats hasted rhoa ;)
To the MF Windripper go the spoils
Leave them hard!
League start was a terrible experience. Didnt feel like it was tested extensively at all.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Paintherapy wrote:
"
We tested it extensively, and were happy with the level of difficulty when we released it.

Sure because you guys always play test and QA leagues before releasing them, this is literally the first time something like this ever happened.

Yeah, literally every league is so polished on release, demonstrating excellent QA.
Thanks for the changes, I guess...too little too late for me, I'm done with this league, but I'm glad for the ones still playing.

I've played through many leagues, all of them had some issues day 1, and it's understandable. But I've never, ever quit a league at lvl 30 - this has been by far the most infuriating and frustrating experience I've ever had in this game.

"We tested it extensively, and were happy with the level of difficulty when we released it."

When you test the stuff you add in the game, do you guys all have HH and magebloods or smth? Because I find it impossible to understand how you can test it "extensively" and be happy that a random yellow boss one shots you 10 times in act 2. Or has so much regen & resists that it takes 5 mins to kill. And you can't skip it (Arena act 4)

Does anyone test these monsters in act 1 wearing a yellow shabby jerkin and a bucket helmet?

Mobs are much harder, but do we get any rewards for it? Um, no. It just takes much longer to do the same stuff you did before. For no reason whatsoever. Oh and yeah, good luck leveling through the campaign as a melee character, loads of fun.
"
lordpikon wrote:
well, this was 1st time in years where I was rly scared to see rare mobs charging at me :D

This right here is how it's supposed to be.
I don't know if they needed stat nerfs really... i feel like they should have instead looked at what mod combination were possible early game. I mean i don't think anyone would enjoy running into a supertanky hasted mob in the very first zones.
Anyways i hope they atleast retain some of that fear inducing power.
"
SquareCubiC wrote:
wow what a nice return,
i really dont see the point of you being as you are right there.
did i call you a reddit cry baby? a casual diablo 3 refugee? anything?
no.

Wow, GGG simp is trying to be sarcastic, what a sight!
Last edited by Somescout on May 14, 2022, 7:02:39 AM
Yeah, no kidding. I was getting 1 shot left and right by Harvest and Metamorph encounters. Even regular map encounters felt worse than when Legion was first released with the rares
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Good. However, you either tested extensively or you will ensure to test them fully, you can't have both. Also, why add sentinels to buff difficulty and include archnemesis difficulty. It doesn't make sense. Make things difficult into maps maybe when we have gear, not during A1 in white gear. Hopefully its playable, as I'd assume your player retention hit rock bottom after a few hours of playtime.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info