0.10.6 Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.6
Searing Bond is available as a quest reward from the "Lost in Love" quest in Normal difficulty for the Witch, Templar and Marauder. Shadows and Duelists can get it from the "Enemy at the Gate" quest in Cruel difficulty.

Any quest reward options for Rangers?

Thanks for the patch!
"
Chris wrote:

[li]The environment of the Terraces has been changed so that it's more consistent with early Act One.[/li]

Dunno what this exactly means, btw :-)
IGN: Gonorreitor
"
Valmar wrote:

Thanks for the patch!
"
Chris wrote:

[li]The environment of the Terraces has been changed so that it's more consistent with early Act One.[/li]

Dunno what this exactly means, btw :-)

I believe the artworks of the area, maybe less cliffs more tree stumps :)
Can't wait for the manifesto :) Love the communication effort of your goals ;)
thx ggg
aahhh this looks so awesome
now I have to make a dual totem build to try it out.

Thanks guys for all of your hard work, I'll keep buying microtransactions as often as i can :)
Hell yeah, finally some fairness regarding lightning thorns, it was getting really annoying having to tiptoe around witches and their bullyboys. If it basically works like an upgraded tempest shield that retaliates on every hit then it should affect ranged too as tempest does.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.6
  • Added a new Strength/Intelligence skill - Searing Bond: Summons a totem that casts a beam of fire at you and each other totem you control, dealing burning damage to enemies caught in the beam. Enemies near either end of a beam also suffer burning damage.

• will be interesting to see how this works while your using other attk. skills when it up. and i assume and am hoping that increase totem range will also work with this.
Last edited by banezilla on Apr 11, 2013, 4:41:12 AM
"
dpham wrote:
so when will we get our options for auras?
Who said you were getting any, deal with the new art. Thanks for the lightning thorn nerf my mara thanks you :p.
IGN: IgnitedWafflez
Searing bond x 3 totems + freezing pulse. Nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info