0.10.6 Patch Notes

Ran Promenade map today. I knew the last boss casts lightning thorns. As soon as I saw the boss I retreated far enough away to safely swap out some gems. I put quality LGOH and 8% LL gem into my attack. I have over 5k hp and 80% all resist. Started in on boss, everything was going great, hp not moving. Then in the MIDDLE of a multistrike animation, boss casts lightning thorns and I died INSTANTLY. This ability is broken beyond anything else in this game. There should be nothing and I mean nothing that can kill me with 68 life per hit, 8% life leech, 11% physical life leech in less than 1/2 second. NOTHING. Fix it please, this is not a fun mechanic.

I'm all for hard mechanics, but instantly pwning yourself with zero time to react even after careful planning is absolutely game breaking for me.

I wish I were lying or exaggerating about how quickly thorns kills, but I am not. We need SOME time to react/retreat and heal, something ffs.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Last edited by Dragon585 on Apr 14, 2013, 1:46:32 PM
Lightning thorns is not 'broken.' Keep up the good work guys.
IGN: NihilistCannon
"
Night_Hawkk wrote:

Either you have attack speed close to zero or you don't have a clue.
IGN: kruso / kruso_
same story here, 4.5k hp, 80res LA duelist, 1hit in magic LG thorns mobs, died.
even if im sc player, it still hurts.
Two words: Iron Maiden.
"
Naranjadita wrote:

We should progress not regress.
"
Naranjadita wrote:

lol reminds me soo much of it
"
Naranjadita wrote:

"
Bruce wrote:
Tell me more.

Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
kruso wrote:
"
Night_Hawkk wrote:

Either you have attack speed close to zero or you don't have a clue.

Yup, you're right. I don't have a clue... except for having more than one beefed up attack.
IGN: NihilistCannon
Lightning thorns still too overpowered. The way the spell works need to be reworked. My cyclone duelist with 7 APS still melts when I cyclone through a mob with lightning thorns.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info