PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

0.10.6 Patch Notes

Yesterday I was about to make a QQ post about lightning thorns, so im Really happy that u guys are nerfing it abit, even though it should just be removed ;P

thanks alot GGG
2H Lightning Striker, lvl 94 HC Duelist - ign Draizor
"
Chris wrote:
  • The Lightning Thorns skill, as cast by the Blackguard Mages, now does lightning damage to ranged as well as melee attackers.

This is an awesome, and much needed change BUT it sorta scares the crap outta me!
We'll see how it plays out, Thanks for everything as always GGG.
Ign - Nef_Reave
Last edited by NefariousJosh on Apr 11, 2013, 6:34:34 AM
"
Chris wrote:

Added four new Unique items, two of which were designed by our Diamond supporters. One of them is a Unique Map.

Sounds tasty! :D
"
All these horns microtransactions and use of the word "Demon" numerous times. Yet, there's not a single "Demon" in the game yet as i can tell

*/waves*

HI.

*evil smile*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Apr 11, 2013, 6:57:59 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.6
  • The environment of the Terraces has been changed so that it's more consistent with early Act One.

If this is what I think it is.. ^^
Terraces will be more like the beach area, the more dark thunder like surrounding - would be really awesome ^^
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
Forsman wrote:
All these horns microtransactions and use of the word "Demon" numerous times. Yet, there's not a single "Demon" in the game yet as i can tell, all undead mobs have the "Undead" tag, which is sort of lonesome among the arsenal of mobs. Though there's actually plenty of images of angels. Are the devs against demons or are they planning a most devious scheme and act 4 will only contain deeeeemons.

I want a demon pet, horned devil would work nicely :P

And yay for thorns nerf - tho they'll prob kill my cyclone-breaker anyway lol
"
Lachdanan wrote:
"
All these horns microtransactions and use of the word "Demon" numerous times. Yet, there's not a single "Demon" in the game yet as i can tell

*/waves*

HI.

*evil smile*

Ah man, always loved your name.

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
"
The Lightning Thorns skill, as cast by the Blackguard Mages, now does lightning damage to ranged as well as melee attackers. It does less damage than before. The casters have to be closer to use it and have a reduced chance to cast it.

Love it.
Sorry Exile, but your loot is in another dungeon!
IGN: Delirii
The reason I referred to more than two totems is because we have uniques lined up for the future that increase the count further.

Carl tweeted today: https://twitter.com/QarldeV/status/322121921179316225
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
The reason I referred to more than two totems is because we have uniques lined up for the future that increase the count further.

Carl tweeted today: https://twitter.com/QarldeV/status/322121921179316225

In before players start devising other funky shapes and making a screenshot thread for it haha.

Good caption by Qarl btw
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info