0.10.6 Patch Notes

Thank you GGG!! Looking forward for 0.10.7.
"
Trustfire wrote:
Searing bond x 3 totems + freezing pulse. Nice.

The searing bond totem counts toward your max totem count if i got it correctly, so absolute max is searing bong + 1 extra totem and no damage from your skills (except taps and mines) in that case...
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
"
nikentic wrote:
Good stuff Christ and Team, can't wait to see what the new skill bring :)

"
nikentic wrote:
Good stuff Christ and Team,

"
nikentic wrote:
Christ

Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
Antlers, Twisted Horns and Demon King Horns.

Thank you based GGG for making me spend more money!
>Lightning thorns nerf

THANK YOU, BASED CHRIS.
[Hardcore league]
IGN: Jeria / Metalgrid
Can we expect the schedule to be a patch each thursday from now on then?
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Speaking of standardization, why does this new totem skill not have the word "totem" in it when all others do?

"
Sony_Black wrote:
"
Trustfire wrote:
Searing bond x 3 totems + freezing pulse. Nice.

The searing bond totem counts toward your max totem count if i got it correctly, so absolute max is searing bong + 1 extra totem and no damage from your skills (except taps and mines) in that case...

Hmm, I dunno.

Could do with some clarification as

"
Searing Bond: Summons a totem that casts a beam of fire at you and each other totem you control

If 2 is the max(?) why the pluralisation in the form of 'each other'?

I wonder, one of the new uniques ... 1 extra summoned totum (requires Ancestral Bond) ? -_-
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Apr 11, 2013, 6:16:17 AM
Pure and Delicious Awesomesauce again Chris. My credit cards gets hotter with each patch you guys manage to create.
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
"
Speaking of standardization, why does this new totem skill not have the word "totem" in it when all others do?

coz its not a totem, its a sepperated skill (spell?) that you use on totems, i guess
-_-
All these horns microtransactions and use of the word "Demon" numerous times. Yet, there's not a single "Demon" in the game yet as i can tell, all undead mobs have the "Undead" tag, which is sort of lonesome among the arsenal of mobs. Though there's actually plenty of images of angels. Are the devs against demons or are they planning a most devious scheme and act 4 will only contain deeeeemons.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info