Content Update 3.18.0 -- Path of Exile: Sentinel

I just read all the content with the voice of Cris Wilson in my mind. Let's grant another tendinitis on may 13th, after my Bday. Ty GGG S2. Consider release older leagues to play please :D
Why make challenges harder?

They were already annoying as hell and now its going to be worse...
this game going to suck until i get more exalt drops or exalt card drops to get exalts then to be able to craft like normal game should have remove that add this like harvest were.

craft bench mods are pile of crap

still no way to mass remove beasts from mengerie.

still flask piano

i want to play tier 13 maps and gain tier 13 maps without removing voidstones because im sick of oneshots at tier 16 maps,

i actualy gonna skip tis league aswell because i goddamn have no time to play every day for 3 months to get gears done, or to play those damn mediocer gears to bring them to standard and contiune there. no fk that. i rather play in std where i have already some what decent gear to choose from. but in league. hell no. boring.

i actualy take my words back if you set camera angle like its in searching exarch altar room where those fire balls moving., eyes hurt already that poe is big. lost ark is better at this.
fk archnemesis.
Last edited by SuperDrop on May 6, 2022, 10:08:07 AM
Do you guys ever plan to fix minion AI? They sometimes dont attack even if the enemy is right beside the player (i know from aggressive golems and zombies)
So when are the real patchnotes coming out? cuz there is no way you worked 3 months to change/add nothing, right? Right? I mean i love you GGG but whats happening?
Good notes.

There is some suggest:

"
User Interface Changes

When selecting a Map for a Favoured Map Slot, you are now able to click on one of your existing Favoured Map Slots to select that same Map.

This is nice. But can you also do some option to set all unlocked Slots to one map?
I think almost everyone will set all slots for Map that they wants.

Anyway Thanks. It looks very pretty.
what a joke. at end geared. and this crappy drop is called rewarded to players who have played it for 5+ years...

edit. rewarding is making our own gear from 0 to all tier 1 in one day and enyoy league for 3 months with various builds. but no. current state game gets boring in month or weeks, its proven fact.
fk archnemesis.
Last edited by SuperDrop on May 6, 2022, 10:53:57 AM
Why would you make monster mod descriptions less intuitive than before?

Knowing GGG, I think the buff to monsters with archnemesis mods is all they need in terms of nerfs to players this time around. I don't understand the point of shortening the descriptions and then having us open spreadsheets and other tabs in the background so we can tell what the name of the monster description translates to. So what if it cluttered the screen before, at least we could tell from a glance what it meant clearly, i.e. extra life, more damage, etc. Even though they didn't clarify what "extra life" totaled to, at least it gave us some general idea of the mod. Now it's even more ambiguous and obscure than before. Can they make it so we can hold alt over the description or something for more info? I don't understand the point of hiding info from the player like this.

This reminds me of that episode in The Office where Kevin thinks he'll save time if he shortens the number of words he says in sentences. https://youtu.be/_K-L9uhsBLM
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
I always thought taking the full league to get 36/40 with full time jobs was 'the casual way' but I never knew GGG considered that to be wh40k levels of heresy. Well imma fekuff to the warp then and go do something else.
Yeee whats up streamers.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info