Content Update 3.18.0 -- Path of Exile: Sentinel

"
trollkind wrote:
"
tetomobile wrote:

"Archnemesis modifiers are able to be gained by characters through sources such as Headhunter and Inspired Learning, though you are only able to have one instance of each modifier at any given time."

seems pretty clear to me :)

In the original example, while the effects might not stack, I'd still assume/hope the duration will reset so you would get B,C,D not just D, which sounds fair but I also understand that it takes away some of the possible ridiculousness the item is loved for.

Pretty sure picking up the same modifier again will refresh the duration. As for if it's a buff or nerf depends on the power of the new mods. Note There is a buff in that rare monster can have 4 modifiers now instead of capping at 3 making it easier to get multiple modifiers.
"
Bentic wrote:
No Nerfs to builds ppl loved to play last league is good, but it has to come with buffs to other builds and/or new skills so ppl can try out new builds if they want to, or stick to their old builds.

Why do you nerf scarab drops so massive? It is a big part of "Play the content you want" that made the lst league so great.

Headhunter seems to be dead, at least it is in Schrödingers box and we will look into it in a few days.

Harder challenges won't rise my motivation to play.

League doesn't look good to me. 3 more hotkeys, a lot micromanagement and no new rewards/uniques.

No new rewards / uniques? i think someone didnt watch the traileeeer.

"
Ninja_Jubei wrote:
The same, gonna skip this :-(

Pffff....boring
Pffff....and another tree
Pffff....they runnig out of ideas
Pffff....and creativity

You can do better GGG

Pffff....you run out of arguments
Pffff....you're gonna play it anyways
Pffff....writing like this gives me so much lazyness.

"
alhazred70 wrote:
Well thanks for not even making it a hard choice to keep playing Lost Ark... granted POE's got to massively improve its combat before it competes with Lost Ark and GGG probably wont actually ever do that. But anyway keep on being the top "lawn mowing monsters with one button" game for those that love that.

Unpopular opinion: Lost Ark is no match for PoE, it never was. Seems like everyone forgets the differences between MMOs and Action RPGs.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Definitely going to play this league.

As a person who usually play for a month or two each time, I am already missing the game, despite no changes to the meta. In fact I am glad that this time I already know my build and its power. Cant understand people disappointment, when there are tons of possibilities in this game.

Adding variety of new end game content making this league even more exciting.

Certainly there are no major changes like atlas passives and others, but I feel that the game in its current state is already engrossing, self-sufficient and profound.

so it is guaranteed that 3.19 gonna be "Double-nerf everything".
GGG Where is FIX bug for Blighted maps = sometimes survive one mob and is immortal (nothing kill him), towers stoped him, maps not done...
Last edited by BigGeorgesCZE on May 6, 2022, 7:14:06 AM
So hideouts found in certain maps won't be available (anymore)? Talking about Hideouts like glacial, haunted, as the maps they were found in (iceberg, haunted mansion) rotate out. And also primeval hideout will still be unavailable with primordial block maps being absent for another league I guess. I know it's a nitpick thing but still feels bit disappointing. I like searching for hideouts.

seems solid otherwise, wonder how the archnemsis/mod changes play out.
What about Primordial Blocks? Is it going to be out of the Atlas for 2 consecutive leagues?
"
tetomobile wrote:
So nobody talking about biggest NERF in poe history? HH cant stack buffs anymore...

Updates 3.17 and 3.18 have been my absolute favorites since I've played PoE <3! I'm loving the new Atlas passive skill tree, Eldritch unique changes w/ Item Quantity, and Harvest Zana Mod.

I look forward to being a no life PoE player for this update, cheers ;)!
"
kingkarlos19 wrote:
Can we PLEASE have a nerf to Strike Skills and Melee in General?
I found it way to easy with these builds to own every content in the game...
You literally play for 2 Days and everything is Faceroll!

Casters are WAY harder to play and gear.

No, we cannot.
Don´t play melee if you don´t want it "easy".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info