Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.18] CoC Forbidden Rite Build | Occultist | Sentinel | Path of Exile 3.18

Hi,

I have tried to get into this build, but now I am a bit stuck. My CritChance is kinda low, and I have no idea how to get more. And damage tbh sucks. Any advices what to improve?

https://pastebin.com/Gm088TaZ

E. Changed Crit damage to crit chance and got some mana issues, but I can deal those :)
Last edited by fisk4 on Jun 7, 2022, 1:03:46 PM
Fisk, get the "reduced mana cost of spells if youve been hit recently" boot enchant from lab. Since your always being hit from FR its always up and that goes a long way with mana issues
Last edited by Kadvan on Jun 8, 2022, 11:33:05 AM
Hi,
just got Mageblood. What's in your opinion the minimum budget for the other gear pieces? I don't want (yet) to insta delete everything... I'd only like to have a good playing experience and be able to tackle all content.
Thanks!
Militant Faint jewel converts the power charge in the ring to Enduring Faith. Can anyone explain the interaction to me and why we pick up the power charge if I am not receiving the additional charge.
I'm playing an ice spear version of this, is the divine shield + aegis recover es enough as sustain?
Is there a cheaper way than dropping 20ex on jewels for dealing with bleed/corrupting blood?
Can't afford to get another jewel slot, not sure if I can afford giving up a flask suffix.

How are you dealing with bleed/corrupting blood?
How are you dealing with degen in general? Burn, Cold dot still shitting on me with 90% all res
Check out my other builds:
[3.14] Champion Relic of the Pact Petrified Blood
[3.13] Occultist Hexblast Blackflame Chaos Ignite
Last edited by Zyememe on Jun 11, 2022, 6:46:39 PM
In PoB, in crit chance, the first line has a value of +5 to the base. I can't understand where these +5 came from
Last edited by Gogolishe on Jun 11, 2022, 4:45:27 PM
Hey Guys,
first time trying Forbidden Rite, and now trying to min max my Charakter, any advice what I could change to get even more dps/defences?
Only thing I would change for now is to get the 90% max res with changing the body armour implicit for purity of Ice
https://pastebin.com/tfUZ0rvN
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jun 12, 2022, 1:06:30 AM
@Kamikaze: Your gesr is awesome, only thing I see at first sight for a little more dps would be the withered belt enchant:
"
Prong007 wrote:
@Kamikaze: Your gesr is awesome, only thing I see at first sight for a little more dps would be the withered belt enchant:

All res is also chaos res?

Was always confused why I should take withering step in a elemental build to get the -6 all res. Now it makes sense that it also applies to chaos res. Thx
"

All res is also chaos res?

Was always confused why I should take withering step in a elemental build to get the -6 all res. Now it makes sense that it also applies to chaos res. Thx

PoB shows me a plus auf ~5% with the enchant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info