[3.18] CoC Forbidden Rite Build | Occultist | Sentinel | Path of Exile 3.18

Was originally following OP's PoB but have since started switching closer to another commentator's PoB
https://pastebin.com/fhpQaCuY

So my issue is critical strike chance and stun. I have been scouting for diamond rings to replace my unset ring but I don't think that will be enough of an increase to cap me at 100% crit chance. I was also thinking about another medium cluster with pressure points but I honestly don't know. Stun is also a massive headache, any tips on negating or lessening stun would be great too.
Thanks!
Last edited by Lvcci_the_Lion on Jun 14, 2022, 10:03:52 PM
For crit:
- get a flask with better crit roll, it can get up to 55%
- with an enlighten4 you could level precision higher
- get a claw with more crit, e.g. mine has 8.69%

For stun:
- I‘m using the 80% lab enchant on boots + anomalous determination + implicit on one jewel
- before I had the boots enchant, I‘ve used the flask enchant

Last edited by Prong007 on Jun 15, 2022, 1:53:52 AM
Thanks for the video and writeup!

I was confused about Vengeance though, what's it for? Just more attacks/chances to crit and proc FR?
Vengeance is connected to CoC and Divergent Purifying Flame, which creates consecrated ground. Because of the alternative quality, mobs will take more damage.
Last edited by Prong007 on Jun 19, 2022, 1:14:11 AM
Is it a good idea to set up Forbidden Flesh/FLame to take a 5th ascendancy (profane bloom) ?
"
Prong007 wrote:
Vengeance is connected to CoC and Divergent Purifying Flame, which creates consecrated ground. Because of the alternative quality, mobs will take more damage.

I get the CoC + Divergent Purifying Flame setup, I'm just confused what Vengeance does for it. I have CoC + DPF in my setup right now, and it seems to work fine without Vengeance being in the mix.
@Melador: Vengeance is the trigger, CoC and Purifying Flame needs to be connected to Vengeance otherwise PF will NOT be triggered.

@Hyska: I'm using Forbidden Power.
So, I'ts the first time i play a CoC build, looked on guides, and others poe ninjas, but i run into some problems.
This is my pob: https://pastebin.com/jgKPmPzk
The build is fine, and the clear speed is amazing, I run and spin like a maniac and kill everything in the map.
Where the problems come are as following:
1)Boss DPS - i reached the second CDR cap, and have ~8aps, with almost 500 crit multi and 90 crit chance(i know this should be closer to 100, i had it closer to 100 before doing some changes, and it was the same). I deal almost no dmg to bosses. You were almost one shoting conquerers, while i take more time to kill a map boss then you to kill a conquerer. I have the higher cdr/aps cap then you, and close on multiplier. Whatever setup i tried, i deal no dmg to bosses. Is there something obvious that I am missing?
(Things i tried - the 5CRIT boots from brittle, more projectile dmg instead of crit - still crit capped to 100 because of boots)
2)I'm hella tanky, while i spin, nothing can kill me most of the time, but sometimes, i just get a random one shot. It doesnt really happen that often, but in some maps i just get one shotted, while in others i cant die. Is there something that I'm missing(Block or something like that) or is there a modifier that fucks up my build(besides stealing charges and life regen)
3)The guide on youtube, and many more, have melding flesh, for the 90cap resistances. I already had a hard time caping my resistances to 76, how do I even go about caping them to 90, with a -70-77 "debuff" to them? Seems imposible to me.

Thanks for your time, I usually play easier builds, but wanted to try this one. It's a lot of fun, even with those little things, and i enjoy it, and want to make it even better. Any help is apreaciated.
@Gl0wBad: I would try out a gem swap: change crit damage with crit chance support (this gives you 100% cyclone crit chance, and also more FR DPS), and change chaos damage with power charge on critical strike (not sure how fast you ramp up the PCs with the 200 mana spend source).
Last edited by Prong007 on Jun 20, 2022, 7:17:56 AM
For early mapping (after finishing the acts) what kind of gear would you recommend to focus on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info