[3.18] CoC Forbidden Rite Build | Occultist | Sentinel | Path of Exile 3.18

"
Luck4duck wrote:
Can someone explain me why am I always dying on 25 wave in simulacrum? what have I missed?
https://pastebin.com/RaU2Wt8a
Thanks in advance!

From quick view i see you have low ES, not crit capped (maybe switch from inc crit dmg skill to inc crit chance gem and switch skill point in medium clusters from Basics of Pain to Eye to Eye). Use Defiance Banner, if you have money buy Divergent Tempest Shield to bump up your Spell Block.
Probably the best thing will be second aura setup with enlighten gem and using Ashes of Stars (if you are lucky to drop it, im at 73 tries and still not) and active 6 auras with Discipline.

Its my humble opinion :)
Hello.
I am fairly new player when its about creating your own build(I did two sa far and one was complete failure, second was good enough to do most content) and now i was thinking about doing my first chaos build, forbidden rite really got my eye and i wanted to do build with it so before starting theory crafting my build i looked on internet what people use when using this skill. And everything i see is centered around crit and power charges. Is forbiddent rite that bad without crit? I thought skill which costs a lot of hp on use should deal a lot dmg on its own. So this is my question: Is self cast forbidden rite without crit a bad idea?
Hey there :)

Just wondering, does a HH fit in this build?
"
WaataaMelon wrote:
Hey there :)

Just wondering, does a HH fit in this build?

Not at all. It is bricked item this league with current archnemesis affixes.
Hello,
can someone please help me with what upgrade i shoudl do next?
Im planing on geting 5 lvl more and push all my gems to 20

https://pastebin.com/QZRAurSn

changing weapon dont look like geting more dps, shoudl i push for new amulet now?

Thanks for all answers!!
Hello, ive made few upgrades to fit all auras without ashes, but im dying of everything, looks like every high content oneshots me, i cant pass throught 25 wave simulacrum, every uber boss deletes me with 1 attack. Can someone check my setup and help me to find, why is this happening?
https://pastebin.com/Ad8MVXPY
thanks in advance!
Last edited by Luck4duck on Jun 5, 2022, 4:06:36 PM
Getting to the next cdr breakpoint wasn't expensive for me. ACoC with +3 to crit support gems mastery + cdr belt + 5% cdr implicit on boots got me there. For the belt just livesearch for the cdr you need and some attributes/res on a crystal belt. I sniped one I'm still using to kill ubers for 3ex.

It's better initially to run a Skin of the Lords and get +3 max res via an impossible escape for imbalanced guard than get an implicit on a usually much more expensive grasping mail. Lords gives +2 gems which gives a lot of damage, and can give things like stun immunity through unwavering stance. I used a Lords I bought for a few ex to kill uber sirus, shaper, eater and maven.

Your setup for generating power charges is an unnecessary chore. Just run power charge on crit support. Instant max power charges, and with 7 charges the support gives plenty of damage.

You can run this build without melding and still feel pretty tanky, enough to farm currency for big upgrades. I killed uber sirus without any more max res than aegis gives, scaling dps gives more value early if you care more about boosting income rather than pushing levels. Before ashes you can run eternal struggle with exarch dominance for cull, lots of good implicits that can help round out your build. You can also get melding online with aura effect from the new sentinel amulet mod instead, lets you get +2 to FR instead of +1 and you can make up for the missing reservation with another enlighten, helm corrupt and some reservation efficiency implicits on jewels.

This is my current PoB for reference: https://pobb.in/yE6BCfi2562Q. 90% all res, 55k+ armour, 20-30mil dps depending on dying sun uptime. No ashes, bought my amulet for 16ex which was probably a steal but even double that price is a big saving compared to ashes.

This guide also doesn't stress that you should have a watcher's eye with ES on hit discipline mod. Having consistency for this while mapping and bossing is important, hence the importance of keeping at max power charges from the get-go.

Overall this guide needs a lot of changes before I would recommend it to anyone. You miss a lot of things that help people get into this build and make it seem more expensive than it actually is to get online to a degree that can kill ubers and map efficiently.
Last edited by JekoJeko on Jun 5, 2022, 7:20:04 PM
The biggest issue i have is the lack of permanent stun immunity.
I have even specced into Vile Bastion for now. Waiting on a Skin of the lords with unwavering stance.
hello, would anyone be able to look at my character and tell me what i would need to do to be able to deathlessly farm simulacrums? as it stands now i can farm it to a degree but its not deathless, and 30 isnt guaranteed tbh. alot of the times its wave 27-28 that i get to before i just get 1shot all the time. to deal with the stuns i just went to the pantheon to sort that out but it still actually feels pretty bad as far as those go. any help will be very appreciated :) https://pastebin.com/XMQrkuPV
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Thanks for the build, did not expect non-IceNova CoC build to be so fun.

So far I have invested around a mirror or so (mostly goes from Mageblood and Ashes, obviously).
Here is my current setup: 20m DPS, 4.5m EHP (nearly unkillable), 90% phys reduction, 90% all res, 75/75 GB block, 59% evade.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/N2kKFFVg

Of course, could be made less tanky and more DPS-focused, but I was so tired of dieing this league that decided to get really tanky. I mean, 20m DPS is enough for 30 Simu and Feared, so why would I need more?
Last edited by MrNonamer on Jun 9, 2022, 3:59:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info