[3.18] CoC Forbidden Rite Build | Occultist | Sentinel | Path of Exile 3.18

i dont wanna sound harsh but if you cant figure out by pob how to make the all the auras running then this build is not for you. this is an advanced build which requires essential knowledge about mechanics and in combination with melding the flesh the min max to: cap resis, stay within breakpoints and realtions of cdr and attackspeed, maintain the manapool - is super ugly and complex ( at least for me as a semi casual ).

Ive spent now 2 days and aprox 130 exalts to "finish" this build.
"
How are you dealing with bleeding/burning and other DoTs on you? Maybe i'm missing something but that's how I die more than anything. I haven't got the Melding jewel yet but that's the next upgrade. Will that solve all those issues?

Bleeding I took care of with a flask mod. I also got a jewel that has the vaal implicit "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" just for the QoL. Ignite is covered with the Charge Mastery at the top of the tree, "Cannot be Ignited while at max endurance charges". End charges, in turn, come from the small cluster jewel notable Enduring Composure.

I also asked a question about fitting auras without Ashes and here was my solution: I got a Crown of the Inward Eye with the FR enchant plus the Vaal implicit "Socketed Skill Gems get a 90% Cost & Reservation Multiplier".
Helmet: Enlighten(3) - Zealotry - Determination - Purity of Ice
Elsewhere: Enlighten(3) - Discipline - Tempest Shield

all fits. This does, however, mean that Purity of Ice isn't in your gloves where it can get +gem levels so you're going to have to come up with an extra +max cold resistance. Luckily +1% max cold resistance is a Searing Exarch implicit on gloves, too so you can get the balance there.

Anyway, build is sweet. Got my first ever 97 because it's just so absurdly tanky with 90 all res and Aegis Aurora. Celebrated with my first ever Wave 30 simulacrum. Wasn't pretty but it did get done. Trying to decide now whether to push this one farther (so much room for upgrades!), pick up an Omni and try that since I missed it last league or build a wardloop before it inevitably gets deleted next patch. Thanks for the build guide!
I think my Assassin's Mark - Mark on hit doesn't proc (i didn't see that cold paths on the ground like never).

Is there any requirement, that i didn't realize, for it to proc ?
"
MerrMan wrote:
"
How are you dealing with bleeding/burning and other DoTs on you? Maybe i'm missing something but that's how I die more than anything. I haven't got the Melding jewel yet but that's the next upgrade. Will that solve all those issues?

Bleeding I took care of with a flask mod. I also got a jewel that has the vaal implicit "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" just for the QoL. Ignite is covered with the Charge Mastery at the top of the tree, "Cannot be Ignited while at max endurance charges". End charges, in turn, come from the small cluster jewel notable Enduring Composure.

I also asked a question about fitting auras without Ashes and here was my solution: I got a Crown of the Inward Eye with the FR enchant plus the Vaal implicit "Socketed Skill Gems get a 90% Cost & Reservation Multiplier".
Helmet: Enlighten(3) - Zealotry - Determination - Purity of Ice
Elsewhere: Enlighten(3) - Discipline - Tempest Shield

all fits. This does, however, mean that Purity of Ice isn't in your gloves where it can get +gem levels so you're going to have to come up with an extra +max cold resistance. Luckily +1% max cold resistance is a Searing Exarch implicit on gloves, too so you can get the balance there.

Anyway, build is sweet. Got my first ever 97 because it's just so absurdly tanky with 90 all res and Aegis Aurora. Celebrated with my first ever Wave 30 simulacrum. Wasn't pretty but it did get done. Trying to decide now whether to push this one farther (so much room for upgrades!), pick up an Omni and try that since I missed it last league or build a wardloop before it inevitably gets deleted next patch. Thanks for the build guide!

That is some really good options, i'll work on fixing things with that in mind. Thanks a lot!
I am really torn between forbidden rite and ice spear.
My budget is around 160ex.
Any suggestions or comparisons between the two will be really appreciated.
if you wanna scale easy your damage and dont look behind go icespear coc.

if you want to be tanky while doing aprox 20-30 mil dps go fr coc.

/edit

i played coc icespear before with aprox 30 mil. dps on a aprox. 100 ex gear. rerolled then into coc fr because with icespear literally everything from the uberbosses 1shotted my char.
Last edited by everdream2k on Jun 1, 2022, 7:21:07 AM
"
everdream2k wrote:
if you wanna scale easy your damage and dont look behind go icespear coc.

if you want to be tanky while doing aprox 20-30 mil dps go fr coc.

/edit

i played coc icespear before with aprox 30 mil. dps on a aprox. 100 ex gear. rerolled then into coc fr because with icespear literally everything from the uberbosses 1shotted my char.

I guess fr it is, the defenses just sound way too good.
Thanks a lot.
Hello fellow players, im playing this build this league but im struggling with damage with this build.
PoB https://pastebin.com/zDW8Lbaf

When im using Hands of High Templar in PoB enfeeble is pushing down my crit chance so i disabled it. Dunno why it cursing me in PoB :)
I tried uber bosses but my dps is too low. Got few ex for upgrades but dont have currency for Mageblood/Ashes combo (sad 37 runs and no Ashes). Without Ashes i cant run my 6th aura, so im using only Vaal Discipline. Currently trying corrupt helmet for power charges.
Rings with power charge implicit is i think offlimit for me also for now :/
Where are u found +5% Critical Strike Chance (Brittle)?
Nvm,i checked boots.
Last edited by Hikarrunoo on Jun 2, 2022, 9:59:45 AM
Can someone explain me why am I always dying on 25 wave in simulacrum? what have I missed?
https://pastebin.com/hDky7LPQ
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Luck4duck on Jun 3, 2022, 5:37:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info