[3.18] CoC Forbidden Rite Build | Occultist | Sentinel | Path of Exile 3.18

"
Rivot wrote:
i dont understand why we want to have mana for non-channeling skills mod on rings since we are using channeling cyclone

triggered skills now cost mana since 3.15 so FR will cost a LOT of mana.
Last edited by 8r3nt on May 19, 2022, 12:56:47 PM
Been eyeing this build as the league has progressed, but Ashes is the elephant in the room. At nearly the upper bound of the cost of the build on its own, how important is it to this build? Is there something more affordable you'd recommend replacing it with, or should I look for a different build altogether if I want to play CoC?
First time trying out the build and I'm having a blast. But my DPS feels super low. Comparing with your POB and mine there's a big difference in damage and I dont know why.

What am I missing?

Would someone please take a look, would be much appreciated

https://pastebin.com/k3rfqxgx

Best Regards
"
epicslaphappy wrote:
First time trying out the build and I'm having a blast. But my DPS feels super low. Comparing with your POB and mine there's a big difference in damage and I dont know why.

What am I missing?

Best Regards

dps for this build scales off coc trigger rate, crit multi, FR gem level and wither stacks/effect.

- your crit multi is a bit low at only 270%. I have 550%. I use increased crit dmg instead of pcoc and I can generate power charge fine (20 quality assassin's mark also helps on bossing)
- get "+1 chaos skill gem" chaos mastery as well as on the amulet. +1 chaos amulets are cheap (get +2 if you are rich)
- pick corruption on the tree
- since you use skin of lords and already have a lvl 5 awakened coc, it should be very easy to reach 52% cdr breakpoint. all you need is an extra 15% cdr which you can get from benchcrafting 9-12 cdr on belt and eater of the worlds implict on boots (5% increased cdr). then you can stack more attack speed from cluster jewels.

Good luck!
Last edited by 8r3nt on May 25, 2022, 7:41:31 PM
"
epicslaphappy wrote:

What am I missing?

Best Regards

i think u lose most damage from hits because u have Perfect agony keystone from skin of the lords armour.Try take another one with other keystone note.
How are people working their auras without Ashes? I've had to drop Zealotry and I'm clearing T16s and map bosses just fine but it feels a little low for Guardians and any of the pinnacle bosses are really rough.
Hi,

So I'm building up to this build and currently my damage feels kinda low but will still clear maps. I think my gear is fairly okay, I was just wondering what I'm currently doing wrong in my build. Note that I am building up to get ASHES, and will need to go ahead and find a better chest (since currently I'm using Skins of the Lords. But I was wondering what else I could improve on.

Thanks a bunch.

EDIT:
I am level 90
Last edited by TrickyKOS on May 27, 2022, 1:27:08 PM
how are you able to reserve all those auras?
can someone explain how people are fitting all these auras?"
How are you dealing with bleeding/burning and other DoTs on you? Maybe i'm missing something but that's how I die more than anything. I haven't got the Melding jewel yet but that's the next upgrade. Will that solve all those issues?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info