3.17.1 Patch Notes

nothing about making the 64-space token inventory bigger? whoever thought this was an adequate amount of space must not even play this game.

consulting a chart and deleting tokens i dont need out of my tiny tiny inventory is NOT fun, ITS FUCKING FRUSTRATING. feeling like i need to hold on to 50 tokens that dont currently go into a recipe but will later, and having 10 spaces to work with is NOT fun.

this league mechanic would be like 10 times as fun if you just doubled the space, how hard is that?
"
SuperJelle wrote:
QA here reporting in. Voidstones are deleted.

Update, Kirac has them.
Last edited by tupann on Feb 17, 2022, 6:13:32 PM
"
tupann wrote:
"
SuperJelle wrote:
QA here reporting in. Voidstones are deleted.

Just came here to talk about this. Can confirm, voidstones are nowhere to be found. Though the atlas screen still says the ones you've obtained.

Talk to Kirac. Sextant modifiers are gone though.
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Socketing a Voidstone in your Atlas now causes Maps dropped in Areas to have a 25% chance to be one tier higher, with this chance increasing the more Voidstones you socket.

How does this work with atlas passives that give +% chance to get 1 tier higher maps if I have all 4 voidstones (meaning already +100% for 1 tier higher)?
- Does it give a chance to get +2 tier of maps?
- Or is in that case any +% chance to get 1 tier higher from atlas tree pointless?
My mirror thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2756556
"
xcomputerseu wrote:
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Socketing a Voidstone in your Atlas now causes Maps dropped in Areas to have a 25% chance to be one tier higher, with this chance increasing the more Voidstones you socket.

How does this work with atlas passives that give +% chance to get 1 tier higher maps if I have all 4 voidstones (meaning already +100% for 1 tier higher)?
- Does it give a chance to get +2 tier of maps?
- Or is in that case any +% chance to get 1 tier higher from atlas tree pointless?

The old atlas gave us over 100% and thus let some maps get +2, so it's almost certain that the voidstone bonuses stack with the nodes on the atlas passive tree, so we can get +2 level of all maps if we wish.

That will mean we get showered with maps, but really the main thing is that we'll get more T16 maps that we enjoy running.
GGG please fix lag spikes when using DirectX11
Nice, can you give me my sextant back?
I just had my Delirium end while getting smacked by mobs and upgrading Towers inside a Blight.

Hasn't happened before.

Edit: 2nd run. Open blight, instant deleted Delirium.
3rd run was fine. IDK. Weird.
Last edited by lilmrock4457 on Feb 17, 2022, 7:03:51 PM
Where is archnemesis inventory increase?
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Can we get a way to disable the new Archenemies UI.

It's made the actual issues with the UI worse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info