[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

"
Cedvin wrote:
So I’ve been having a blast with this build, got it to 95 and probably will try to hit 100 before the league ends. I did few tweaks based on my preference and decided that I might share them with you guys as someone might find it useful:

Ashes of stars instead +1/1 amu - I feel like 20+q to our big boi and smoll bois is better than having 1 extra skelly, it also seems to be similar dps in PoB (which may or may not be accurate as PoB likes to screw minion calculation)

Getting both Tireless and Sanctuary wheels for more mana efficiency and attack/spell block - since we are close to this might as well grab it

Asylum with 20% reduced curse effect - with t2 flask roll that makes us curse immune

Annoiting mark the pray - more dam

Rumi to cap attack block - might change that for granite flask once I get +4/5 corruption on Aegis

Taste of hate - phys dam as cold, with our 80% cold res it’s great defensive option

Spectres - swapped proximity shield guy for arena master for that cast speed buff as the proximity shield felt more annoying to chase than useful to have

Divergent precision lvl 1/20 in +2 boots with generosity - more damage than 20/20 flame wall (again according to PoB so that value might be wrong) and more consistent and easy to use, still have mana to cast smoll bois twice

Convocation instead of Cry - I don’t feel like playing without convo and that was easiest to drop and not have to dance around 2nd unset ring

Things that I’m thinking about:

Empower instead of zombies in minion life helmet so the link would be spectres - ag - meat shield - empower - (minion life) - I’m not a fan of zombie aesthetics and this might make our big boi survive The feared

Prismatic skin as annoit - bumping cold res to 82 with taste of hate would be even more survi

Thanks for this. I'm currently also having a blast at 97 with my own take (shown a bit earlier) and really appreciate other ideas I can try out!

We did a lot of the same things and you have a couple of things I am definitely trying to see how it feels. I am personally trying a more tanky version of what I had going on before (leash of oblation) but might return to that depending on how I like it and then incorporate some of your stuff. Check out my character, I am currently dropping meat shield altogether for mapping and going with aggressive minions that taunt on hit instead.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1418009646

Also, flame wall with the helm enchant is an absurd amount of added damage, I suggest you try it out.

Is taste of hate actually worth it? My base phys damage % reduction is already 79% with Rumi's up, so does 15% of that taken as 80-82 really matter? Also, you lose phasing. Which is super handy for going into the middle of a mob group and popping Bottled Faith.

I like how you drop Sanctum of thought actually, since garb of the ephemeral on the AG has "nearby enemies cannot deal critical strikes".

@sadpanda what do you think of that one?
Last edited by kikosafado on Mar 7, 2022, 4:33:02 PM

In general, I can collect for my 32 exalts so far this build. So far, only 87 lvl. But basically I'm happy with it. Where can you look further for optimization?
"
YukitoEiri wrote:

In general, I can collect for my 32 exalts so far this build. So far, only 87 lvl. But basically I'm happy with it. Where can you look further for optimization?

Looks pretty good to me, next are better wand and better amulet. I would start finishing my cluster jewels too.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
kikosafado wrote:
"
Cedvin wrote:
So I’ve been having a blast with this build, got it to 95 and probably will try to hit 100 before the league ends. I did few tweaks based on my preference and decided that I might share them with you guys as someone might find it useful:

Ashes of stars instead +1/1 amu - I feel like 20+q to our big boi and smoll bois is better than having 1 extra skelly, it also seems to be similar dps in PoB (which may or may not be accurate as PoB likes to screw minion calculation)

Getting both Tireless and Sanctuary wheels for more mana efficiency and attack/spell block - since we are close to this might as well grab it

Asylum with 20% reduced curse effect - with t2 flask roll that makes us curse immune

Annoiting mark the pray - more dam

Rumi to cap attack block - might change that for granite flask once I get +4/5 corruption on Aegis

Taste of hate - phys dam as cold, with our 80% cold res it’s great defensive option

Spectres - swapped proximity shield guy for arena master for that cast speed buff as the proximity shield felt more annoying to chase than useful to have

Divergent precision lvl 1/20 in +2 boots with generosity - more damage than 20/20 flame wall (again according to PoB so that value might be wrong) and more consistent and easy to use, still have mana to cast smoll bois twice

Convocation instead of Cry - I don’t feel like playing without convo and that was easiest to drop and not have to dance around 2nd unset ring

Things that I’m thinking about:

Empower instead of zombies in minion life helmet so the link would be spectres - ag - meat shield - empower - (minion life) - I’m not a fan of zombie aesthetics and this might make our big boi survive The feared

Prismatic skin as annoit - bumping cold res to 82 with taste of hate would be even more survi

Thanks for this. I'm currently also having a blast at 97 with my own take (shown a bit earlier) and really appreciate other ideas I can try out!

We did a lot of the same things and you have a couple of things I am definitely trying to see how it feels. I am personally trying a more tanky version of what I had going on before (leash of oblation) but might return to that depending on how I like it and then incorporate some of your stuff. Check out my character, I am currently dropping meat shield altogether for mapping and going with aggressive minions that taunt on hit instead.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1418009646

Also, flame wall with the helm enchant is an absurd amount of added damage, I suggest you try it out.

Is taste of hate actually worth it? My base phys damage % reduction is already 79% with Rumi's up, so does 15% of that taken as 80-82 really matter? Also, you lose phasing. Which is super handy for going into the middle of a mob group and popping Bottled Faith.

I like how you drop Sanctum of thought actually, since garb of the ephemeral on the AG has "nearby enemies cannot deal critical strikes".

@sadpanda what do you think of that one?

I think bottled faith adds way too much dmg and we don't take that much phy dmg so taste of hate might not be worth it.

Tbh I like sanctum of thought for its stats more than crit reduction.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Mar 8, 2022, 3:11:30 AM
I will definitely swap one of flasks for bottled faith once I get one. ToH is also nice for 20% less cold damage taken on top of phys to cold conversion so it stack up nicely. BF on the other hand is insane dps increase, also consecrated ground means we can drop qs flask suffix or the flask in general as we get 50% curse reduction from tree already.

As for AG I thing grab of the ephemeral is not worth it without mask of the stitched demon. I’m currently running gruthkul pelt with 6% ele damage increase on helmet and southbound gloves with victorios flight, gonna swap gloves for unnerve but it’s not priority atm
"
Cedvin wrote:
I will definitely swap one of flasks for bottled faith once I get one. ToH is also nice for 20% less cold damage taken on top of phys to cold conversion so it stack up nicely. BF on the other hand is insane dps increase, also consecrated ground means we can drop qs flask suffix or the flask in general as we get 50% curse reduction from tree already.

As for AG I thing grab of the ephemeral is not worth it without mask of the stitched demon. I’m currently running gruthkul pelt with 6% ele damage increase on helmet and southbound gloves with victorios flight, gonna swap gloves for unnerve but it’s not priority atm

The thing is, with minion life and all the investments we have done, our ag does not ever need any defensive gear on himself as a defence layer. It is already too tanky to die.
Hello, could you please write down how to pump passive skills level by level?
@cedvin
@sadpanda

Why not flame wall, divergent precision AND vaal haste? :D
I'm greedy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oajaeL-l9p0

how am i supposed to fit every point in the tree.. i even went for a 4 point cluster.. i would have to be 103 to even fit all of your tree.. makes no sence to me. in the 2600 hours of playing poe. in regards to everything else im solid thanks for the build..
"
PredatorShane wrote:
how am i supposed to fit every point in the tree.. i even went for a 4 point cluster.. i would have to be 103 to even fit all of your tree.. makes no sence to me. in the 2600 hours of playing poe. in regards to everything else im solid thanks for the build..

In the large cluster jewel we take 5 points, we skip extra 2 passives + rotten claws. Thats why it looks like we need extra 3 points. We just need to pick others.
Also you don't need the provocateur in the medium cluster.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Mar 13, 2022, 9:34:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info