[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

Hey!
Build looks super solid. Cheers for the guide.
Could you give us some tips about crafting +1/+1 amulet like yours?
"
MaSterX_BG wrote:
Hey!
Build looks super solid. Cheers for the guide.
Could you give us some tips about crafting +1/+1 amulet like yours?

I never craft anything, I just buy them. Probably getting a +1 skele fractured and fosilled crafting it with gem fossils might be the way to go with it.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Is Crown of the Tyrant any good for AG? I know the resist is useless with fleshcrafter, but is the added damage better than 6% increase dmg taken shaper mod?
"
buttcommander wrote:
Is Crown of the Tyrant any good for AG? I know the resist is useless with fleshcrafter, but is the added damage better than 6% increase dmg taken shaper mod?

I was considering it but it adds as much dmg as our firewall does so, I prefer more dmg multiplier on our ag helmet rather than that.
Hello, I have a necromancer lvl 82 and about 30-35ex. What is not the best place to start building a build? Thanks
"
YukitoEiri wrote:
Hello, I have a necromancer lvl 82 and about 30-35ex. What is not the best place to start building a build? Thanks

I think you can grab all the gear but corrupted gem levels on them with awakened gems. You can make this build fairly easily and make it clear all the content with that budget. Just skip +2 chest +4 boots block chance corrupt shield and you will be fine.
So I’ve been having a blast with this build, got it to 95 and probably will try to hit 100 before the league ends. I did few tweaks based on my preference and decided that I might share them with you guys as someone might find it useful:

Ashes of stars instead +1/1 amu - I feel like 20+q to our big boi and smoll bois is better than having 1 extra skelly, it also seems to be similar dps in PoB (which may or may not be accurate as PoB likes to screw minion calculation)

Getting both Tireless and Sanctuary wheels for more mana efficiency and attack/spell block - since we are close to this might as well grab it

Asylum with 20% reduced curse effect - with t2 flask roll that makes us curse immune

Annoiting mark the pray - more dam

Rumi to cap attack block - might change that for granite flask once I get +4/5 corruption on Aegis

Taste of hate - phys dam as cold, with our 80% cold res it’s great defensive option

Spectres - swapped proximity shield guy for arena master for that cast speed buff as the proximity shield felt more annoying to chase than useful to have

Divergent precision lvl 1/20 in +2 boots with generosity - more damage than 20/20 flame wall (again according to PoB so that value might be wrong) and more consistent and easy to use, still have mana to cast smoll bois twice

Convocation instead of Cry - I don’t feel like playing without convo and that was easiest to drop and not have to dance around 2nd unset ring

Things that I’m thinking about:

Empower instead of zombies in minion life helmet so the link would be spectres - ag - meat shield - empower - (minion life) - I’m not a fan of zombie aesthetics and this might make our big boi survive The feared

Prismatic skin as annoit - bumping cold res to 82 with taste of hate would be even more survi

Hey guys, started playing this build yesterday and I really like your take on skeletons.

Tankiness is indeed really solid (actually absurd sometimes), clearing is pretty smooth, the only thing I lack is single target DPS, is going for a +2 chest a big increase?
Also conc effect instead of hypothermia?
I don't know if I'm missing something important regarding DPS on my gear.
I should get rid of flame wall for sniper's mark since it's a big increase in damage I guess. Or find an unset ring.

Any advice is welcome!
"
Cedvin wrote:
So I’ve been having a blast with this build, got it to 95 and probably will try to hit 100 before the league ends. I did few tweaks based on my preference and decided that I might share them with you guys as someone might find it useful:

Ashes of stars instead +1/1 amu - I feel like 20+q to our big boi and smoll bois is better than having 1 extra skelly, it also seems to be similar dps in PoB (which may or may not be accurate as PoB likes to screw minion calculation)

Getting both Tireless and Sanctuary wheels for more mana efficiency and attack/spell block - since we are close to this might as well grab it

Asylum with 20% reduced curse effect - with t2 flask roll that makes us curse immune

Annoiting mark the pray - more dam

Rumi to cap attack block - might change that for granite flask once I get +4/5 corruption on Aegis

Taste of hate - phys dam as cold, with our 80% cold res it’s great defensive option

Spectres - swapped proximity shield guy for arena master for that cast speed buff as the proximity shield felt more annoying to chase than useful to have

Divergent precision lvl 1/20 in +2 boots with generosity - more damage than 20/20 flame wall (again according to PoB so that value might be wrong) and more consistent and easy to use, still have mana to cast smoll bois twice

Convocation instead of Cry - I don’t feel like playing without convo and that was easiest to drop and not have to dance around 2nd unset ring

Things that I’m thinking about:

Empower instead of zombies in minion life helmet so the link would be spectres - ag - meat shield - empower - (minion life) - I’m not a fan of zombie aesthetics and this might make our big boi survive The feared

Prismatic skin as annoit - bumping cold res to 82 with taste of hate would be even more survi

Cool additions to the build, if that works for you well enough I think its a win ^^
"
mrlou wrote:
Hey guys, started playing this build yesterday and I really like your take on skeletons.

Tankiness is indeed really solid (actually absurd sometimes), clearing is pretty smooth, the only thing I lack is single target DPS, is going for a +2 chest a big increase?
Also conc effect instead of hypothermia?
I don't know if I'm missing something important regarding DPS on my gear.
I should get rid of flame wall for sniper's mark since it's a big increase in damage I guess. Or find an unset ring.

Any advice is welcome!

You could get some dmg on your gloves, wand, you need snipers mark for single target dps maybe even more than flame wall.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info