[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

i was going to mention block, but with your sheild you already have capped, but it could be a good stopgap on your way there, but thats fair, it is a slight survivability loss
Hi everyone,

I'm here looking for some advice as i'm a little lost...

I'm using this guide and even tho' i can map kinda allright up top tier 16, i feel like bosses completely OWN me and i feel super squishy.

I know that i'm still low level, but given the currency investment i've put into this build i would at least expect to melt bosses on tier 16.

Any feedback regarding passives/gems/jeweles would be highly appreciated...

I feel like i am doing something REALLY wrong.

Thanks in advance.

POB LINK:
https://pastebin.com/WL2hhxAc

My profile link (character Pissycutza):

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pissy/characters

Thank you !!!!
"
pissy wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm here looking for some advice as i'm a little lost...

I'm using this guide and even tho' i can map kinda allright up top tier 16, i feel like bosses completely OWN me and i feel super squishy.

I know that i'm still low level, but given the currency investment i've put into this build i would at least expect to melt bosses on tier 16.

Any feedback regarding passives/gems/jeweles would be highly appreciated...

I feel like i am doing something REALLY wrong.

Thanks in advance.

POB LINK:
https://pastebin.com/WL2hhxAc

My profile link (character Pissycutza):

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pissy/characters

Thank you !!!!

You need to level up, get more life on your tree and block nodes, do your last lab, put your desecrate first in the order not bone offering first, get your utility flasks fixed, put quickening covenant into your cluster jewel, get increased offering mastery. Those should be all, you will feel better after lvl 90.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Thanks for this mate. I started following a cheap version of this I found on youtube but once the money started flowing I swapped to your build and I am just crushing now. I skimped on chaos res so the only thing that really still catches me off-guard is chaos pools so I'll have to fix that eventually.

PS: I am running a few things different:

- Ashes of the stars
- Rumi's
- Breathstealer
- Leash of oblation (corrupted with increased duration)
- 2 unset rings (one for flesh offering)
- Flame wall enchant on helm (haven't ran into minion damage, what do you think about just keeping flame wall? feels so strong)

Still at max res/block (except chaos) with flesh offering on top. What do you think?
Last edited by kikosafado on Mar 4, 2022, 2:25:55 PM
Getting Warning Call on the Lead by Example medium cluster seems stronger overall than the 5% Life/8% mana node. Testing it now in simulacrums but it should be trivial to have 100-200% increased armor in any dangerous situation.
"
kikosafado wrote:
Thanks for this mate. I started following a cheap version of this I found on youtube but once the money started flowing I swapped to your build and I am just crushing now. I skimped on chaos res so the only thing that really still catches me off-guard is chaos pools so I'll have to fix that eventually.

- Ashes of the stars
- Rumi's
- Breathstealer
- Flame wall enchant on helm (haven't ran into minion damage, what do you think about just keeping flame wall? feels so strong)

Still at max res/block (except chaos) with flesh offering on top. What do you think?

I think your take on it looks pretty solid.
Dont forget to anoint your gloves too, you can anoint them.
You can get ravenous horde on it for clear or any other defensive node on the tree like max res etc. Not that we need any but it is up to you.
You can improve one of your rings by adding it the reduced chill effect craft. Next upgrades might be the awakened gems and that should be all.

Flame wall enchant seems to be really op. The flat dmg addition is really great IMO.
"
ObiQuiet wrote:
Getting Warning Call on the Lead by Example medium cluster seems stronger overall than the 5% Life/8% mana node. Testing it now in simulacrums but it should be trivial to have 100-200% increased armor in any dangerous situation.

Oh yeah, I just could not get the warning call on my jewel that's why I gave up. Warning call is a great node to get for us.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
kikosafado wrote:

- Ashes of the stars
- Rumi's
- Breathstealer

I think your take on it looks pretty solid.
Dont forget to anoint your gloves too, you can anoint them.
You can get ravenous horde on it for clear or any other defensive node on the tree like max res etc. Not that we need any but it is up to you.
You can improve one of your rings by adding it the reduced chill effect craft. Next upgrades might be the awakened gems and that should be all.

Flame wall enchant seems to be really op. The flat dmg addition is really great IMO.

DUUUUDE.

I totally missed I coult annoint my gloves, that's huge.
Thank you!!!
T16 run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pdQafO6MGU

I am running another experiment and it is feeling great.
I removed meat shield and replaced it with feeding frenzy.

This allows me to run vaal haste (only vaal, not aura).
This makes the zombies and spectres and guardian go in front and actually draw aggro much better and the build feels smoother and faster. I've ran a few yellow T16 burials and so far no dead zombies or guardian. I'll let you know if guardian RIPS.

Last edited by kikosafado on Mar 5, 2022, 1:49:24 AM
Faster T16 Burial run.
https://youtu.be/nx0G5bKzQjg

- Swapped in Volley instead of GMP
- Got Anomalous pierce
- Got anomalous crits
- Got awakened minion damage

Last pieces remaining:

21/20 Vaal skeletons
Awakened spell echo
+2 Duration Fleshcrafter??

Hit this today after bricking 2 6-linked fleshcrafters.
Last edited by kikosafado on Mar 5, 2022, 4:02:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info