[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

"
Fracture_SA wrote:
Hello,

Great guide and a different take from what i am doing but this seems solid too.

Your amulet is crazy good but i wanted to know, would you be able to use Ashes of the stars instead - Yes you loose the 1 Skeleton true but all your other gems get buffed a lot.

Of course this will be a stepping stone to your current amulet.

Otherwise this build seems easy enough to build up to currency wise. There are some nice guides on how to craft the wand etc.

From what i have seen the double corruptions are nice but not needed. This build is crazy good.

Thanks for the guide!!!

Sure you can use the ashes of the stars. It is a great amulet, I just find it lacking in defences part thats why I skipped it.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Why do u prefer Skellis in chest over the 7 link helmet ?
"
skîm wrote:
Why do u prefer Skellis in chest over the 7 link helmet ?

We simply dont need that 7th link and a crit skele without crit multi becomes meaningless. And I think that version is paper thin.
Nice build. I have been following it and currently run t16 with it!

I dont have a animate guardian yet tho, since iam not really swimming in currency.

Cant wait to invest some more.

What would you focus on improving first itemwise when it comes to my gear?
cookies
Last edited by MosesPwns on Feb 20, 2022, 2:33:09 PM
So happy I switched to this build from a version with my skeletons in a 6/7 link helmet. I had insane damage but felt really crappy in a lot of situations when it came to survivability.

Currently not sure how I am supposed to have 69 attack block though (it's 67 for me) but everything else is looking good, and I'm running around with a Rumi's until I can afford to get the corrupted shield.

Also haven't started using enduring cry as I probably need to hit 97 or so to have enough passives for the added medium sized cluster jewel.

All in all a fantastic feeling build even with the reduced defenses of using Ashes of the Stars & Darkness Enthroned.

Still plan to upgrade my rings & also gems but for now more than happy at the 3.8k life & 1.8k ES mark.

ty for build. this build save my archnemesis life. this is my 3th try and succesful. not yet complete but incredible. thnx.
"
Clansman77 wrote:
ty for build. this build save my archnemesis life. this is my 3th try and succesful. not yet complete but incredible. thnx.

I am glad you liked it.

If you can get a 100% reduced chill effect I think it would feel better for you too and stun immunity on jewels as implicit or explicit as stun avoidance.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Feb 20, 2022, 11:44:27 PM
"
MosesPwns wrote:
Nice build. I have been following it and currently run t16 with it!

I dont have a animate guardian yet tho, since iam not really swimming in currency.

Cant wait to invest some more.

What would you focus on improving first itemwise when it comes to my gear?

Looking into it right now.
Minion damage on your helmet gives your minions less life, get a helmet with only minion life on it, and add meat shield support instead of minion life link in your helmet.

You can spare some points here and there and get sanctum of thought for 3 points. It is a good one to pick on tree.

Get a lvl 21 vaal summon skeletons no matter the quality, that's a big improvement.

Get chill immune for 1 suffix in the rings as I did and try to get all the pantheons upgraded as recommended.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Feb 20, 2022, 11:39:41 PM
"
MightyMagnum wrote:
So happy I switched to this build from a version with my skeletons in a 6/7 link helmet. I had insane damage but felt really crappy in a lot of situations when it came to survivability.

Currently not sure how I am supposed to have 69 attack block though (it's 67 for me) but everything else is looking good, and I'm running around with a Rumi's until I can afford to get the corrupted shield.

Also haven't started using enduring cry as I probably need to hit 97 or so to have enough passives for the added medium sized cluster jewel.

All in all a fantastic feeling build even with the reduced defenses of using Ashes of the Stars & Darkness Enthroned.

Still plan to upgrade my rings & also gems but for now more than happy at the 3.8k life & 1.8k ES mark.

You can grab alt quality bone offering, divergent bone offering for 69 attack block.

Lead by example is just a qol jewel, you can skip that and be happy with it anyway.

This is a recommendation to everyone, try to get stun immunity and chill 100% reduction effect, it feels really smooth after that.
Awesome guide and very helpful! Also thanks for giving me the spectres!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info